Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Rhett will always be a cane in my book. Bravo to you, sir
d1526b326cb8d1893d6ecb9b6767bf9d.gif

Advertisement
Hot take — by the end of this season it will be clear that there is no Big Three anymore.

Is there even one kid we expect FSU to land in this class that we would want over our lineup? When have we seen FSU this bad? Certainly predates Bowden who took over in 1976, nearly 50 years ago.

Right now carry that all forward, pay Memphis Mike an 8-figure buyout, and then you have to anti up $8M a year for a legit coach who is better than Mike, AND double your coaching staff budget, and probably triple your support staff budget. Too much for them to handle. They don't have the appetite.
They should have kept Taggart.

Advertisement
Right now carry that all forward, pay Memphis Mike an 8-figure buyout, and then you have to anti up $8M a year for a legit coach who is better than Mike, AND double your coaching staff budget, and probably triple your support staff budget. Too much for them to handle. They don't have the appetite.
Yup. 5 wins and Norvell is safe. 4 wins and the seat is hot. 3 wins and he may be gone.

That is the state of FSU and their financials.

Advertisement
There are moments I am torn because I want FSU to be a good game that has excitement and drama and for us to break their hearts by being the one loss on an otherwise unblemished schedule Bobby Bowden style. And then I revert to **** FSU and watching them wallow in the dump is beyond sweet

Advertisement
There are moments I am torn because I want FSU to be a good game that has excitement and drama and for us to break their hearts by being the one loss on an otherwise unblemished schedule Bobby Bowden style. And then I revert to **** FSU and watching them wallow in the dump is beyond sweet

Just remember how they piled on us when we were down… time to reciprocate

Never..I want them to suck for the next 20 years! A great season for them is 7 wins!

They laughed at us from 2010 - 2016.

They used enhanced recruiting.

They cried no tears, had no soft spot for a resurgent Miami to give their rivalry game a sense of meaning.

Advertisement
I hope they suck like UGA for 40 years and never see another title. Everytime you feel bad for them remember 2010-2016. They have never been able to beat us when both of us were good, maybe once or twice. They pile up their wins when we been dog ****. They thought we were dead and buried. I wanna build the sands and dance on their grave. Smoking on that Trailerhassee pack, right after the Lizard pack.

Advertisement
Back