Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just when you thought the Noles couldn't get any sorrier. Jesus, they just keep digging themselves into a deeper and deeper loser hole.

Dear God,

This is Julian.
I promise I'll be the best player I can be.

God: but there's just 1 problem

Julian: what's that almighty ?

God: its Mario Cristobal my son, his Hurricanes are gonna be pushing your 💩 in for the next 4 years, or so it has been written.

Julian: 😭

God: it be like that, sorry my son.

Nole fans are absolutely delusional right now. The RP+ ranking have them 5th in the ACC and they all claimed they are at worst 2nd behind NC State. What changed between 4-8 and now that they would go at least 10-2? Nothing. At best they are 6-6.

Advertisement
Nole fans are absolutely delusional right now. The RP+ ranking have them 5th in the ACC and they all claimed they are at worst 2nd behind NC State. What changed between 4-8 and now that they would go at least 10-2? Nothing. At best they are 6-6.
For real. I feel like we were somewhat realistic when the team sucked lol. I know I have been

Advertisement
For real. I feel like we were somewhat realistic when the team sucked lol. I know I have been
Nah... we had fans actually believing in Manny. Richt was a top 5 coach when we landed him, and Al Golden was gonna was a rising star when Jimbo was a corch. Fans just cant help themselves. That all said, what the Noles are going through right now might be worse than anything we dealt with.

Nah... we had fans actually believing in Manny. Richt was a top 5 coach when we landed him, and Al Golden was gonna was a rising star when Jimbo was a corch. Fans just cant help themselves. That all said, what the Noles are going through right now might be worse than anything we dealt with.
Good times!

We were never as bad as FSU has been the last three seasons. They “improved” to 5-7 last year.

Advertisement
Back