Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
But urinals are gender specific.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

I'm just amazed at how they completely ignore the word "collective". Lifewallet is a soon to be publicly traded company. NOT a collective like their Crossing Spears or wtf ever it's called. A company can benefit from NIL exposure, while a collective can't really do anything with it. These people just aren't that bright.

They refuse to acknowledge that LifeWallet is closer to Dr. Pepper than to Flaccid Spear or Gaytor Guard/Gaytor Collective.

I'm just amazed at how they completely ignore the word "collective". Lifewallet is a soon to be publicly traded company. NOT a collective like their Crossing Spears or wtf ever it's called. A company can benefit from NIL exposure, while a collective can't really do anything with it. These people just aren't that bright.
Crossing Swords works!

Advertisement
They’re applauding rumors about a rule change that will eliminate collectives while simultaneously hyping their sagging spear COLLECTIVE.

Honestly, collectives aren’t really what the NIL was supposed to be about anyway. The NIL ruling was to give kids the rights to sell their own personal image and likeness for promotional purposes. A business (Lifewallet) offers a player a contract to promote their product/service in exchange for payment. A collective is just a bunch of pooled money specifically for paying players with no caveat of promoting any particular product.

Advertisement
Well done!

Kanell really is astonishingly dumb and/or blinded by his bias for a guy who moonlights as a sports journalist. He should be using his position to demand change within the athletic department at FSU, but he's just as myopic as the rest of them.
He's still Salty after Sapp & Lang we're Pile-driving his *** into the OBs turf in 94....Add Carlos Jones Pick6, and the following Roar, and his Nole Ears are still ringing...

Ole Danny boy just a little butthurt

Here's the problem with Kanell...

He's an analyst for CBS Sports and he should not be tweeting things towards one specific program who just happens to be his rival, but he cannot help himself and it makes him look unprofessional.

Lets reverse the roles and say FSU was the one leading the NIL charge, I'm sure he wouldn't have any problem with it at all, but FSU has nothing nada zilch to offer and he knows this. He see's what Miami is becoming again while his program is slowly sinking into the quick sand.

Advertisement

He's an analyst for CBS Sports and he should not be tweeting things towards one specific program who just happens to be his rival, but he cannot help himself and it makes him look unprofessional.

Lets reverse the roles and say FSU was the one leading the NIL charge, I'm sure he wouldn't have any problem with it at all, but FSU has nothing nada zilch to offer and he knows this. He see's what Miami is becoming again while his program is slowly sinking into the quick sand.
Kanell is from South Florida and played for the Forfeit Boys. He absolutely despises Miami.

I was too young to be following recruiting at the time, but someone who knows his recruitment can probably chime in. I suspect this has been going on a long time.

What's interesting is that FSU people typically hate UIF more, but that has never appeared to be the case with Kanell.

That's all true. But the first issue with this tweet is that FSU depends on Collectives for NIL while UM doesn't. Honestly surprised that he has yet to delete this, embarrassing from a football analyst.

Advertisement
That's all true. But the first issue with this tweet is that FSU depends on Collectives for NIL while UM doesn't. Honestly surprised that he has yet to delete this, embarrassing from a football analyst.
I don't know if it is willful ignorance, intentionally being disingenuous, or he's just an idiot, but he should be researching the laws and do a bit of critical thinking if that is what he gets paid to do.

Kanell is from South Florida and played for the Forfeit Boys. He absolutely despises Miami.

I was too young to be following recruiting at the time, but someone who knows his recruitment can probably chime in. I suspect this has been going on a long time.

What's interesting is that FSU people typically hate UIF more, but that has never appeared to be the case with Kanell.
My wife’s orthopedic surgeon for her knee was his father. I wanted to ask him why he went to fsu

Again....not to reiterate, it was that Beatdown Sapp & Company gave him in 94....Salty ******* looked like he was gonna cry after Carlos Pick 6....to make matters worse, he worked out under Dan Marino's guidance in the mid 90s....I think Dan and Kanells Dad were friends....F-him and the Noles.....Danny Boy is just Mad because his Noles are in complete despair...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back