Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Capture.JPG

Advertisement
Most of these 4 stars weren’t 4 stars…but they got the Bud bump.

Absolute truth.

Lots of these interwebz guys (particularly for F$U and UF) will argue VOCIFEROUSLY that a particular recruit deserves a second look because of the offer list and/or committable offer from their schools.

Bud Elliot has been bootstrapping SemenHole recruits into an extra star or two for years now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Newberg:

This had nothing to do with NIL. I think the only thing we learned from this saga is that FSU has the NIL package to compete for an elite transfer. He wouldn't have made it to campus if FSU didn't have the NIL component taken care of.
That's great news! Now they just have to fix every single other thing about the program.

View attachment 182577

I agree. Never fire Memphis Mike!
View attachment 182579

That’s the spirit. Run away from competition. Maybe the whole team can get Covid again:
View attachment 182580

View attachment 182582

You keep that nonsense out of your mouth, Fiddy & Big16

View attachment 182583

View attachment 182584

Yep - Billionaires grow on trees. Maybe a Russian Oligarch??

View attachment 182585

View attachment 182586
I absolutely love that making a bowl game is now the goal. Even they realize 6 wins is a stretch.

That's great news! Now they just have to fix every single other thing about the program.
Do they have the NIL package to satisfy the other 84 roster spots. Almost any college can make a halo signing...but what good is it if you have one guy making $300K and everyone else making a few hundred dollars or nothing at all. It likely breeds dissension, especially if some of the other players were 4 star players.

Advertisement
Do they have the NIL package to satisfy the other 84 roster spots. Almost any college can make a halo signing...but what good is it if you have one guy making $300K and everyone else making a few hundred dollars or nothing at all. It likely breeds dissension, especially if some of the other players were 4 star players.
Seems to work for every corporation in the world. That said, yeah, guys aren't going to play well together with a pay structure like that. I think this has to be a thing where everybody's getting a piece to take the sting out of that top guy getting so much. In the end, it's the same question they've been facing for a few years now...do we invest in our program or do we get new urinals?

Absolute truth.

Lots of these interwebz guys (particularly for F$U and UF) will argue VOCIFEROUSLY that a particular recruit deserves a second look because of the offer list and/or committable offer from their schools.

Bud Elliot has been bootstrapping SemenHole recruits into an extra star or two for years now.

I like Bud Elliot on the Cover 3 pod. He’s alway pretty objective and his overall outlook as it relates to most CFB things is exactly mine.

I don’t really listen to him on the Noles podcast except right after their signing day one. And he was basically saying this is the kind of class that gets Norvell fired in two years, and ****ting all over the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back