Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
giphy.gif
I am humbled to be your second post. I had set a reminder for 2032 to check for a reply.

Advertisement
I’ll clarify our spin. He didn’t visit end of story.

I’ll clarify their spin:
I asked the baddest btch in the club out and she said yes.
I reserved a table at Mastro’s but she said she would meet me there.(Don’t know why).
She showed up late and ordered thhe porter house medium rare with 2 lobster tails. I guess she has an appetite and hey I got a keeper she likes medium rare steak!!
We had a great time and she said she developed an upset stomach right after a few bites and couldn’t eat the whole thing.
She even took desert home. Had a great conversation and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She left the restaurant at 9 cause she had to work the next morning early.
She told me to meet her at the mall the next day after she got off work.
She had to buy some shoes at aventura mall and wanted me to see her try them on. **** that was ****!!
Her check card didn’t go through and she asked me to lend her some money cause the way her bank account works is weird because her direct deposit goes into her savings so it hadn’t transferred over to her checking cause it was the weekend and she said she got me on Monday through cash app.
No problem. Red bottoms are expensive!!!. But it just means she has good taste and makes real money!! I got my self a tenderoni!!!

Haven’t heard from her since. I think she works in the cia cause she totally disappeared. But she follows some dude that likes surf and turf cause he posted some pics of a bit into porter house and 2 lobster tails as well as a chocolate truffle cake.

Man I miss her.
Candidate for post of the year.

Harry Von
Posted on 7 hrs, V I P, User Since 122 months ago, User Post Count: 392
  • 7 hrsVIP
  • 122 months
It’s not a heartbreaker. He did us a favor by not being a headache if he was here. We don’t need any more drama, just players who want to be totally committed to the program. Just my opinion...

Advertisement
Harry Von
Posted on 7 hrs, V I P, User Since 122 months ago, User Post Count: 392
  • 7 hrsVIP
  • 122 months
It’s not a heartbreaker. He did us a favor by not being a headache if he was here. We don’t need any more drama, just players who want to be totally committed to the program. Just my opinion...

Suuuuuuuuure.

Nole fans downplay Miami having money now and spending like the top programs spend. They say **** like 'congrats on catching up to the rest of the country'. But next breath out of their mouth they're talking about how FSU winning 7-8 games is gonna be a game changer and put the whole country on notice. Like anyone notices a 7 or 8 win season. They're such a shell of their former selves. They used to want to run coaches out of town for 8 win seasons, now they dream of an 8 win season.
They are saying everything the Diaz slurpers were saying. Oh win 9 games and everyone will come. Bull, we won 10 games in Richts 2nd season, 19 games in 2 years of Richt and recruiting was still around 10, 11 area. Elite recruiters can recruit. Mario aint coach a game, why do kids have such a different opinión of us now? People try to cheer themselves up to think things will get better if this one thing happen. No

They are saying everything the Diaz slurpers were saying. Oh win 9 games and everyone will come. Bull, we won 10 games in Richts 2nd season, 19 games in 2 years of Richt and recruiting was still around 10, 11 area. Elite recruiters can recruit. Mario aint coach a game, why do kids have such a different opinión of us now? People try to cheer themselves up to think things will get better if this one thing happen. No
Similar to Diaz at UM, Norvell also isn't getting the financial commitment from the university that he would really need to get FSU back. Not saying Diaz would have even with the $$, but it's more than just Mario that has me optimistic about Miami right now.

Advertisement
Newberg:

This had nothing to do with NIL. I think the only thing we learned from this saga is that FSU has the NIL package to compete for an elite transfer. He wouldn't have made it to campus if FSU didn't have the NIL component taken care of.
This is an illicit negative. “We think Mims wouldn’t have visited if we didn’t have an elite NIL package, therefore, FSU has an elite NIL package.” It’s completely illogical.

Even their insiders are living in la la land.

This is an illicit negative. “We think Mims wouldn’t have visited if we didn’t have an elite NIL package, therefore, FSU has an elite NIL package.” It’s completely illogical.

Even their insiders are living in la la land.

Also, take a look at his first sentence. He completely contradicts himself.

Advertisement
I’ll clarify our spin. He didn’t visit end of story.

I’ll clarify their spin:
I asked the baddest btch in the club out and she said yes.
I reserved a table at Mastro’s but she said she would meet me there.(Don’t know why).
She showed up late and ordered thhe porter house medium rare with 2 lobster tails. I guess she has an appetite and hey I got a keeper she likes medium rare steak!!
We had a great time and she said she developed an upset stomach right after a few bites and couldn’t eat the whole thing.
She even took desert home. Had a great conversation and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She left the restaurant at 9 cause she had to work the next morning early.
She told me to meet her at the mall the next day after she got off work.
She had to buy some shoes at aventura mall and wanted me to see her try them on. **** that was ****!!
Her check card didn’t go through and she asked me to lend her some money cause the way her bank account works is weird because her direct deposit goes into her savings so it hadn’t transferred over to her checking cause it was the weekend and she said she got me on Monday through cash app.
No problem. Red bottoms are expensive!!!. But it just means she has good taste and makes real money!! I got my self a tenderoni!!!

Haven’t heard from her since. I think she works in the cia cause she totally disappeared. But she follows some dude that likes surf and turf cause he posted some pics of a bit into porter house and 2 lobster tails as well as a chocolate truffle cake.

Man I miss her.
Well done. Excellent work, just Phenomenal.

Advertisement
Back