Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Surprised Fall Out GIF

Advertisement
Yeah, ***** to ***** contact is a no no. Cornrow brother or not.
Facts brother. This is all wrong. This aint how you show another man love. You got to turn the shoulder/body to the side or as you clench hands you keep that shake between each others chest as a buffer. You dont go straight in. Im not sure what goes on in Tallahassee but this dingaling on dingaling hugging does not follow bro protocol

Advertisement
Advertisement
My personal preference is two tone, candy metallic orange and green 1990 Caprice Classic, but whatever floats their boat.

Advertisement
View attachment 182577

I agree. Never fire Memphis Mike!
View attachment 182579

That’s the spirit. Run away from competition. Maybe the whole team can get Covid again:
View attachment 182580

View attachment 182582

You keep that nonsense out of your mouth, Fiddy & Big16

View attachment 182583

View attachment 182584

Yep - Billionaires grow on trees. Maybe a Russian Oligarch??

View attachment 182585

View attachment 182586

These fools out here trying to hire their next HC on layaway?
Lol at these clowns thinking Forfeit State University (a/k/a Food Stamp University, Financially Strapped University, Financial Shortage University, Fiscally Stupid University, etc...) could entice, let alone afford, Lane Kiffin ($5M/year) or even Dave Aranda ($4M/year) as a HC.

Newberg:

This had nothing to do with NIL. I think the only thing we learned from this saga is that FSU has the NIL package to compete for an elite transfer. He wouldn't have made it to campus if FSU didn't have the NIL component taken care of.

And the rest of the players will begin asking “ where is our deals at?”

Advertisement
Back