Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot_20220411-091305_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-091330_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-091358_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-091418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Sometimes I think we just have people who want an excuse to applause fsu for something.

Yeah, it's a weird "perfect storm" of crazy.

---People who cannot possibly fathom that some alums/boosters/insiders know more about the internal workings and politics of UM than idiots like Barry Jackson and Susan Miller Degnan.

---People who falsely believe that an internet or webcast platform magically confers credibility to people who just guess about things (i.e., "I believe that Miami will retain Manny Garcia for another year if they are unable to make a home-run hire, and then they will try again next year"), even though many of these internet or webcast "jobs" are actually self-publishing and/or side-hustles.

---People who think that actions do not happen unless and until they are announced in the press (i.e., "Mario is not yet hired, I have not seen a Miami Herald article or a press conference"), or that you cannot say that someone is a "murderer" or a "rapist" unless they were convicted in criminal court.

---People who want to "thank" Tider/Tiger Dabo Swinney for ridding us of Golden, or erect a statue on the UM campus of Buckeye Kirk Herbstreit for saying words that Jonathan Vilma gave to him, or tip their caps to Prison Mike Norvell for one lucky and poorly-defended 4th down play that was magically the ONE PLAY that cost Manny Garcia his job, and but-for that ONE PLAY, Manny Garcia would still be coaching Miami on Monday, April 11 in the year of our Lord 2022.

---People who are flat-out stubborn heel-diggers that refuse to accept new/different information that conflicts with their first impressions, even when nobody even cares or knows what the original opinion was, and therefore cannot accuse them of "getting it wrong" previously.

---People who over-invest in being "first" and "right" with their predictions and evaluations, and consistently double down in the desperate hope that they will someday be able to bump a 3-year old post where they miraculously said something "brilliant" like "Tyrique Stevenson should really be a Cane".

It's just weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMFAO

One of the top 20 positive things about Norvell is the colors of the numbers on their jerseys. Low bar there.

He mentions recruiting about 6 or 8 times, in different ways.

---We signed a kid in the portal
---We have OL verbals
---We brought in a QB
---We have other QBs committed

It just goes on and on and on like that...

Advertisement
Hey guys, I know you all (like myself), watched at least highlights of the FSU Spring game and probably thought they looked terrible. Warchant crew is here to tell us once again, as they've told us so many times, that our eyes have once again deceived us. Turns out ....

1. The passing game wasn't really that bad, it was just windy

2. The WRs and T. Rodemaker really did look good in the Spring, just not in the Spring game. You may have never seen it in the Spring game, or really any other games for that matter, but trust them, these guys are good.

3. Oh and also, the coaches tend to blow the whistles early whenever J. Travis is leading a drive b/c they're being extra cautious with him and don't want him injured. If these practices were real games, Travis would be making a lot more plays and extending drives that were cut short in the Spring due to early whistles.

So just remember, don't believe everything you hear, I mean don't believe everything you SEE, FSU is actually good. Tape apparently lies all the time, contrary to popular option.

Advertisement
When you use your own corch's 5-7 record to try and bolster his 2022 recruiting class finishing 21st (per 247)....

"I forgot to set my alarm this morning and was only 30 minutes late to work! Imagine if I had remembered... I'd have probably been 30 minutes early! I'm an awesome employee!"

Semenholes are literally saying if prison Mike had won all the games he lost we would've been undefeated so obviously prison Mike is a championship coach.

Advertisement
Back