Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Somehow, Ward led the ACC is YPC last year. And Jashaun Corbin was actually #2.

Pretty tough to have an offense outside the Top 50 in the country in YPP when your 2 backs are 1-2 in yards per carry in the conference.

Shows you how absolutely terrible their savor, Mckenzie Milton, was last year and also that Jordan Travis is a good QB, at best. Certainly not elite.

Do you guys think Manny and Blake would still be here if we ran the table aa the end of the year. I do. i think it was that close a call. It is the only loss to FSU in my lifetime that I am truly thankful for.

I 100% believe Manny would have still been here.

Now comes the really scary part: Lashlee got the SMU job… who becomes our OC?

Manny was the defacto DC who would have been our DC? Linebackers coach??

Recruiting was in the 60s… even though we had a good core of guys and weren’t really reaching for guys but still…

I will gladly trade a loss to fsu if that’s what it took for Miami to finally start making big boy moves

Recruiting was in the 60s… even though we had a good core of guys and weren’t really reaching for guys but still…

I will gladly trade a loss to fsu if that’s what it took for Miami to finally start making big boy moves
No doubt in my mind he's here if he beats FSU and wins out. We dodged the nuclear bomb when FSU beat us.

Advertisement
Manny was as good as fired after UNC. The wheels were in motion to move on from Blake and hire Mario before the FSU game was even played. The FSU game was just an extra nail in an already shut coffin.
I don't know, he took that sad picture after the UNC game, I thought that was enough to bring him back.

It was Mario or bust after MSU, but it sure is fun to think the highlight of FSU's decade so far was the instrument of their destruction.

How about this: an fsu “all-flip” team…the best guy at each position they’ve flipped from another team the past decade. By my count, 8 of these gems didn’t work out for them. The only arguable one is McKitty who I threw in there because he transferred out. Here ya go…

View attachment 178272
View attachment 178274
View attachment 178275
View attachment 178276

This can't be real!!!!!!
Prison Mike has absolutely broken the semenholes. They are out of their minds.

Advertisement

No

Advertisement
1. Blake was gone no matter what - that was decided practically before the season began

2. Manny would have had to do something SPECTACULAR to have been retained, and after 4 games the die was cast.

3. I’m no insider, but ask the real ones here -they know. The power brokers were making moves even before the season started.

Advertisement
Sorry, posted this on another thread, but here's a blast from the past for @RVACane ...

1645484991798.png

The people with the money were done with Manny from early in the season. If we won the ACC, maybe the Coastal, probably. He ended the season 5-1. The fans were done with him and so were the people with the purse.

Advertisement
Back