Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Norvell's resorting to Manny tactics. He's trying to create some hype around a team that hasn't gone to a bowl game in 3 years. Under Norvell, FSU is 3-6 and 5-7. So, I guess they're moving in the right direction. Perhaps they reach 6-6 and get to a bowl game next season.
I hope they slightly increase this year and next so they don't fire him. 6-6 this year. 7-5 the following 2 years. 8-4 one year, then back to 6-6. 5 more years of FSU mediocrity would make me extremely happy.

Advertisement
Norvell's resorting to Manny tactics. He's trying to create some hype around a team that hasn't gone to a bowl game in 3 years. Under Norvell, FSU is 3-6 and 5-7. So, I guess they're moving in the right direction. Perhaps they reach 6-6 and get to a bowl game next season.
Im surprised that when Norvell opened the door, that it didn’t fall off of its hinges.

Of course the highlight of their season was beating Miami on 4th and 14 and then the goal line score

Glad they have something to change their hat on.
If Manny just lets them score once they got to the 1 we win that game most likely. Even with the limited time left when we got the ball back TVD still had the offense across the 50. The extra 30 to 45 seconds means at least 2 or 3 more plays and very likely getting into FG range.

Advertisement
It's funny they called UM broke for years and now they are broke and UM is rich. Hilarious even our own fans believed this. I always thought we were swimming in bread just secretly.
Except many of them will continue to call UM broke and act like they have $$. Just came across this video they put out about what new is coming to FSU. My favorite part is the end where they say "we're still fund raising". Okay, so you made some drawings of what you wish you had, but somebody (not FSU) has to pay for it. Even the things they did show that they upgraded weren't that impressive and weren't paid for by FSU. Boosters, i.e. private donors paid. Not that having those boosters willing to pay is a bad thing, but when none of it is coming from FSU that should be concerning.

Except many of them will continue to call UM broke and act like they have $$. Just came across this video they put out about what new is coming to FSU. My favorite part is the end where they say "we're still fund raising". Okay, so you made some drawings of what you wish you had, but somebody (not FSU) has to pay for it. Even the things they did show that they upgraded weren't that impressive and weren't paid for by FSU. Boosters, i.e. private donors paid. Not that having those boosters willing to pay is a bad thing, but when none of it is coming from FSU that should be concerning.

So I just watched the majority of this video and just had to turn it off, is it me or does there AD look like we should see him on an episode of Americas Most Wanted for being a pedophile??? I mean he looks like a doctor who got caught feeling up woman on video. That place is just a crap show if you ask me. Sorry to be so negative this morning however it is hard not to be when you are discussing Financially Strapped University!! Go CANES!!!

I'm confused. Is that weightlifter trying to duplicate the look on the face of the F$U logo? Or are the weightlifter and his spotter trying to recreate this classic look?

1645024409292.png

Advertisement
Of course the highlight of their season was beating Miami on 4th and 14 and then the goal line score

Glad they have something to change their hat on.
Exactly they keep saying why would so and so go there when we beat them.
I may see orange and green but the game I watched we beat ourselves. If not for the crazy uncharacteristic mistakes from TVD in the first quarter we would have smoked them, early and they would have quit early and not have been a 4th and 14 at the end either. But chit happens and that's what we got.

Its like Shemars handler said UM has plans and blueprints it's a done deal whereas other coaches just talk about it but nothing's happening

Advertisement
Exactly they keep saying why would so and so go there when we beat them.
I may see orange and green but the game I watched we beat ourselves. If not for the crazy uncharacteristic mistakes from TVD in the first quarter we would have smoked them, early and they would have quit early and not have been a 4th and 14 at the end either. But chit happens and that's what we got.
It was all God's plan...that was the day that Marios destiny was fulfilled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back