Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

This headline is gold

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

1645114766576.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU lucked out having Bowden for such a long period of time and they benefited greatly with recruiting by playing those great games against us. We win titles with 4 different coaches and all while being at a disadvantage to all our opps basically. Now we are being run like big time college football, like a machine. Its gonna be tough for them.

Im not sure the Lizards are much better, they will have to topple Bama and that's after toppling UGA. That's a wait and see for me. They havd no excuses for being as bad as they been. We were being run like a D3 program propped up by decent talent. They have no such excuses and coach after coach fails. Yet they act like we are the ones who have no excuses. Now they will be able to compare what we do now and what was going on.

Advertisement
FSU lucked out having Bowden for such a long period of time and they benefited greatly with recruiting by playing those great games against us. We win titles with 4 different coaches and all while being at a disadvantage to all our opps basically. Now we are being run like big time college football, like a machine. Its gonna be tough for them.

Im not sure the Lizards are much better, they will have to topple Bama and that's after toppling UGA. That's a wait and see for me. They havd no excuses for being as bad as they been. We were being run like a D3 program propped up by decent talent. They have no such excuses and coach after coach fails. Yet they act like we are the ones who have no excuses. Now they will be able to compare what we do now and what was going on.
Gators ain't toppling sh*t, except Cows in their numerous sh*t smelling pastures.

Advertisement
Bro, I mean I hate to even go there, but it looks like there’s some unnatural activity going on here, if you get my drift. And dude is in some real pain. What the fūck is going on at FSU???

View attachment 177937
That's not a barbell squat. He is using that bar on the rack to get more leverage in the act because it feels oh so semenhole good to him.

Advertisement
Back