Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I totally get what you are saying but yes they do pin themselves deep and practice getting out - or at least they should. Same as you practice goal line O from inside the 2 / 5 / 10 / 20. Most quality teams practice situational football a lot more than just line up and scrimmage. 3rd & short / long - 4th & short - 1st down drive starters - coming out - going in - 2 min O. and a million more senarios on O & D.
But of course you could use one end zone to practice both going in and coming out.
Um, I said you run situational stuff. It's unnecessary to have a full indoor facility to run a pinned in situation. They aren't trying to run 99 yard plays to practice them.

Advertisement
Um, I said you run situational stuff. It's unnecessary to have a full indoor facility to run a pinned in situation. They aren't trying to run 99 yard plays to practice them.
Exactly. There’s never a situation that requires a full 100 yard field. Nobody has a play specifically designed to go 99 yards.

Advertisement
I've never understood the reasoning behind having a full indoor field. You're not going to be pinning yourself deep and starting from inside your own 10 trying to go the length of the field in practice. You run situational stuff. If the argument is that the extra 20 gives you room for other position groups, that's what our smaller on the side fields are for. OL/DL.

Agreed. Not sure who is TRYING to run 90 yard plays in practice.

1644269542785.png

I've never understood the reasoning behind having a full indoor field. You're not going to be pinning yourself deep and starting from inside your own 10 trying to go the length of the field in practice. You run situational stuff. If the argument is that the extra 20 gives you room for other position groups, that's what our smaller on the side fields are for. OL/DL.
It’s a lame talking point. That’s why I don’t worry about the stadium crap anymore.

Emphasize the strengths that it’s an nfl stadium where Super Bowls and the college playoffs/national championships occur.

I guarantee if we were able to build a nice on campus stadium all you would hear is our (insert rival fan) stadium is bigger etc. They’ll find something.

Now that Mario has secured a commitment to get all other things to at least top ten we should be able to withstand the negative recruiting that we don’t have a on campus stadium.

Any kid lost because of that wanted to go to a college town from the get go.

And the practice field stuff most recruits and their parents are smart enough where that’s not even an issue. I think this mostly comes from rival fans.

Advertisement
Yo dead *** I didn't know FSU looked like some fuqin gargoyle viking school. Shut looks like a first American cathedral.........like Columbus landed there first and build it with his hands lol. **** looks like complete ****.....the projects by my crib look better than that ****
The projects near FSU have an uncanny resemblance to each other.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
i seen they started up a thread about addae coming here. someone spin the block and come back with the screenshots.

Advertisement
Back