Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

This is the best **** ever.

Hahaha. This is gold.

In related news, Tallahassee police also have security footage of this guy stealing food during an FSU recruiting visit dinner. Charges are being pressed

drive thru GIF

Advertisement
Talk about going for it in life. Dewey decimal ************.

I mean not that I would agree with or condone it, but at least I can see him going big, like you know, the hope diamond or some shlt, but you gonna ruin your life over a couple of thousand dollar comic books.

Guy is as stupid as he looks.

That’s a fūcking sickness up there. People go to Tallahassee and start doing some really stupid shlt.

I mean not that I would agree with or condone it, but at least I can see him going big, like you know, the hope diamond or some shlt, but you gonna ruin your life over a couple of thousand dollar comic books.

Guy is as stupid as he looks.

That’s a fūcking sickness up there. People go to Tallahassee and start doing some really stupid shlt.
Cash register money. Clown.

I've never understood the reasoning behind having a full indoor field. You're not going to be pinning yourself deep and starting from inside your own 10 trying to go the length of the field in practice. You run situational stuff. If the argument is that the extra 20 gives you room for other position groups, that's what our smaller on the side fields are for. OL/DL.
It's a **** measuring contest, and since they can't win a real one they overcompensate with loooong turf field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have ONE FSU and ONE UF friend remaining from my youth days. All others I kicked dirt....these two and I have survived because we made a pact. No college football talk unless it's about the evil empire, Bama. We talk about smoking hot women, fast cars, cigars, bourbon, politics and our past trips to Costa Rica and Colombia!

Advertisement
Back