Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I completely forgot to tell everyone this. For the last meal on an official visit, FSU takes the prospects to Hobbit's American Grill (which is just a dump of a sports bar)

Which one? East, west, or south? They have THREE, you know! It's the most unbelievably amazing food/drink experience in Talla-*******-hassee, don't ya know? I just loooooove the Hobbit Toast, it's just an incredible taste sensation that you can only get at one place (well, actually, three)!

Advertisement
Which one? East, west, or south? They have THREE, you know, it's the most unbelievably amazing food/drink experience in Talla-*******-hassee, don't ya know? I just loooooove the Hobbit Toast, it's just an incredible taste sensation that you can only get at one place (well, actually, three)!

The carolina gold wings and turkey bacon club at Hobbit are orgasmic.

Which one? East, west, or south? They have THREE, you know! It's the most unbelievably amazing food/drink experience in Talla-*******-hassee, don't ya know? I just loooooove the Hobbit Toast, it's just an incredible taste sensation that you can only get at one place (well, actually, three)!

the one on Pensacola.

Advertisement
How do you know you have the best coach in the state? When that coach watches his class fall apart on early signing day and is so butthurt over it he just quits recruiting for the next 2 months until Feb NSD.

Then, of course, if you're a fan of that team you go and brag about it.
Them FSU fools over there opted out of recruiting because they knew they were gonna get their **** pushed in like when they were ducking clemson

Advertisement
These boys are at it already. No wonder the fanbase is so delusional. They listen to these knuckleheads all off-season.

Is that the IPF that FSU fans claim is better than ours? 🤣

Yes. Their IPF is much bigger than ours.

1644258096808.png

1644258132706.png

Advertisement
True. I actually wasn't expecting that when I posted this. But dude picking them to beat LSU and Clemson ....

Yes, and he only picked the first loss because he already had them winning a bunch of games to open the season.

Analyze the games, don't just pick your team based on emotion and fandom.

Advertisement
Yes. Their IPF is much bigger than ours.

View attachment 176949

View attachment 176953
I've never understood the reasoning behind having a full indoor field. You're not going to be pinning yourself deep and starting from inside your own 10 trying to go the length of the field in practice. You run situational stuff. If the argument is that the extra 20 gives you room for other position groups, that's what our smaller on the side fields are for. OL/DL.

I've never understood the reasoning behind having a full indoor field. You're not going to be pinning yourself deep and starting from inside your own 10 trying to go the length of the field in practice. You run situational stuff. If the argument is that the extra 20 gives you room for other position groups, that's what our smaller on the side fields are for. OL/DL.
I totally get what you are saying but yes they do pin themselves deep and practice getting out - or at least they should. Same as you practice goal line O from inside the 2 / 5 / 10 / 20. Most quality teams practice situational football a lot more than just line up and scrimmage. 3rd & short / long - 4th & short - 1st down drive starters - coming out - going in - 2 min O. and a million more senarios on O & D.
But of course you could use one end zone to practice both going in and coming out.

Advertisement
Back