Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For many Noles I think they realize, though few will admit it, that they’re behind big time. Norvell is gonna roll to a 5-7/6-6 season while we lap them.
This... deep down they know but they're going to lie to themselves out loud to make it feel better. I actually feel bad for them, if they don't find $ soon they will get left behind big time. You gotta think fsu's leadership knows this and is angling for a way out of norvell after next season.

This... deep down they know but they're going to lie to themselves out loud to make it feel better. I actually feel bad for them, if they don't find $ soon they will get left behind big time. You gotta think fsu's leadership knows this and is angling for a way out of norvell after next season.
I don’t think they know, and I don’t think they have any money to change it.

This is when they make a desperation move and try to hire Deion.

Advertisement
Back