Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I understand that our younger fans haven’t seen us be great, but their younger fans are literally conditioned to losing seasons and not making a bowl. Four straight losing seasons? You would think that would make them realize they aren’t in a position to talk **** to anyone.

Advertisement
Just to review: four straight losing seasons, under .500, seasons. Three of those four seasons not bowl eligible, and the one bowl eligible season they lost the game.

2018 - 5-7 - Not bowl eligible
2019 - 6-7- Bowl loss
2020 - 3-6 - Not bowl eligible
2021 - 5-7 - Not bowl eligible

We’ve had some rough times, but we’ve never had this continued and consistent ineptitude.

Advertisement
Yea I told him that. He said “Mario doesn’t know RBs.” He’s touting him and Pittman the WR.
Again, the mental gymnastics are impressive. Dye ran for 1200 freaking yards, but sure the other guy is better. The other guy, who coincidentally Mario (not knowing anything about RBs) RECRUITED! They talk out of both sides of their mouth so much it makes your head spin.

63E2F97A-A8BA-4703-9207-CC544A6A1BCC.jpeg

Advertisement
Wait wait so our class beat FSU class..like we beat you to the finish line I don’t understand how this made sense for them to say 😂😂😂😂
What an indictment! You NEVER stop recruiting. So FSU stopped with ESD? All that says is that they are delusional, lazy, pretenders who deserve the abominable payback that is coming to them this year. Maybe then one of their coaches can take a step back from the Great Trench Urinal Refurbishment Project and pick up a landline or use AOL dialup messenger and make some calls after ESD.

Advertisement
View attachment 176582
I used to think Norvell was their version of Al Golden, but I think that might be an insult to Al now.

Remember how active Miami was in the portal at the very beginning and everyone laughed at us… yeah funny how every team uses the portal to fill gaps in their rosters.

I said awhile back that relying on the portal isn’t the gonna be feasible long term that you still need to recruit and develop something Memphis Mike has yet to do…

Advertisement
Remember how active Miami was in the portal at the very beginning and everyone laughed at us… yeah funny how every team uses the portal to fill gaps in their rosters.

I said awhile back that relying on the portal isn’t the gonna be feasible long term that you still need to recruit and develop something Memphis Mike has yet to do…
Transfers are like band aids for bullet wounds.

Manny wasted several years of weak recruiting by FSU and UF. Mario won't make that mistake. He's going to clean up. With Georgia and Bama pinching in from the North and West, and Miami locking down the South, the Noles and Gators are in for an even rougher patch than they've seen over the past few years recruiting-wise.

And on top of their questionable coaching and lazy recruiting, there's no chance they pull together their boosters to pump out NIL pools that will compete with us and their SEC rivals.

Advertisement
Back