Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Keep in mind… this was the class that was supposed to bring FSU back, save the program if you will. They had the top overall recruit in Hunter and a foothold in the top 5 for recruiting.

Now they are fringe top 20 in Norvell’s bump class. But it’s worse than it seems because with transfers included, they have added NINETEEN 3 star players. They are fading deeper into mediocrity at the same time as Miami deciding it wants to be serious about winning.

We’ve seen this show before. It’s eerily similar to Golden and the separate trajectories Miami and FSU had back then. They will try to rationalize, spin, twist it, but in the end they can’t escape the inevitable.
Thats what I am saying their class average is awful they are bringing in a bunch of average guys, the talent gap between us and them is gonna widen

Lol. Clear the pipe again man.

weed fail GIF

Advertisement
not much good on there, but did find this gem.

The delusion legitimately never stops with this fanbase.

You might say to yourself 'wasn't FSU bragging for the past 12+ months about their recruiting ranking?' or 'weren't FSU fans pointing to that recruiting ranking as proof they had the best HC in the state?' They then have the inevitable collapse and plummet down the rankings list they had been so proud of for so long only to finish behind both Miami and UF.

Does that mean they were wrong all along and maybe Norvell is what his record at FSU says he is?

Absolutely not! At least not according to this brilliant post.

View attachment 176165
I work with a FSU fan and he gave me a 20 minute spiel on how the RB they took from Oregon is easily the best transfer in this class. Told me he’ll be more impactful than Ewers.

Advertisement
I work with a FSU fan and he gave me a 20 minute spiel on how the RB they took from Oregon is easily the best transfer in this class. Told me he’ll be more impactful than Ewers.
Does this guy live under a rock? Did he not watch any college football lol I have seen some really dumb fan bases, like really dumb, but FSU has to take the cake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back