Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Indian Crying-fspoo.gif

Advertisement
Yeah that 4th and 14 sucked but how quickly they forget the 52-10 *** beating the previous year
Best 4th and 14 EVER....that was the play that killed any hope of Manny returning. I watched the interview with the president's right hand man about the process of hiring Mario and the question was if Manny had won 6 straight would he have been fired. He hesitated to answer, and at that moment I knew Manny would have gotten another year if we won that game. The crazy part is this was probably our last chance at Mario.

Best 4th and 14 EVER....that was the play that killed any hope of Manny returning. I watched the interview with the president's right hand man about the process of hiring Mario and the question was if Manny had won 6 straight would he have been fired. He hesitated to answer, and at that moment I knew Manny would have gotten another year if we won that game. The crazy part is this was probably our last chance at Mario.
That will be the first scene of The U Part 3. How one play ushered in a new era of Miami football.

Totally agree in that respect!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will never understand this mindset. The ranking change doesn’t change the player who’s coming into the building 💀

Whatever, for sake of our Tears threads, I won’t tell these idiotic fan bases that.
They just see the inevitable coming. They've just spent the past 12+ months bragging about their boy Norvell being the best recruiter in the state and have repeatedly pointed to these rankings as proof that he's going to make them the dominant in-state program. They've had to do that because he'd 8-12 or whatever as an actual coach.

Well, then Miami and UF make coaching changes. Then early signing-day happens. Then UF and Miami start climbing in the same rankings they've been so proud of for so long. They're the horse that might be winning the race at the moment, but clearly not running as fast as the next couple horses and the finish line isn't looking promising. They are inevitably expecting at least one if not both of Miami and UF to pass them, and to do so without even having full staffs in place.

Advertisement
I will never understand this mindset. The ranking change doesn’t change the player who’s coming into the building 💀

Whatever, for sake of our Tears threads, I won’t tell these idiotic fan bases that.
If this were some other thread I'd point out that we do the same thing. But it's not, so let's just sit back and watch those p*ssies cry about their ranking.

Advertisement
Back