Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The attitude of the Nole fans is bizarre. Their program is in awful shape and they aren’t recruiting well enough to raise the ship. They’ve had a losing record for 4 straight seasons now. And yet they still make excuses and think things are going to stabilize.
Um, if we’re being honest, we’re all to familiar with this mindset.

Luckily, this thread is about glorying in the misery of others, so we don’t have to go into that.

You guys are bashing Norvell, but that's just your ignorance talking. Why not listen to those that know him better...
View attachment 172430
See, they don't need HS players, they can do it with the portal.
View attachment 172431
But they don't need grad transfers, those are bad. And Norvell knows this so he doesn't get them.

View attachment 172433
AND, the problems they have aren't even Norvell's. I mean come on, Jimbo only left 5 years ago, how could they be expected to have cleaned up his mess yet?

View attachment 172434
And the best part of portal players, is they don't even have to be good at football as long as they are good at other things.

I hope you guys don't feel too bad about yourselves, even the fsu fans don't fully understand what a genius Norvell is...

View attachment 172435

Did they watch the national title game? Their players and staff are no where close to where those teams are.

We aren’t there either yet but between us and Florida we are a **** of a lot closer then they are

Advertisement
You have no idea how ignorant you sound right now do you? Norvell is one of if not the best recruiters fsu has had in a decade. Besides saban, there's nobody better. Sure, he may not land any 5* players, but he's pulling in a ton of 4*. Ok, not exactly a ton, but really a lot. Several? Whatever, all those 3* kids are underrated and worth more than the 5*s anyway, everybody knows that. He's a very good recruiter, all the fsu fans say so. And it's not just that they can't bear the soul-crushing pain of admitting they've made another terrible hire either. Wait until you see that 2024 class, then you'll realize just how wrong you were.
Boy, it's a good thing that I read up to the third sentence! I was going to have you Baker Acted.

Since its MLK day lets all remember these fools really put the glove on MLK's hand LMAO!

FJURh2lWQAYW7PT

Advertisement
They would really have to go beg boosters to do it.

They’re still paying Willie and they would be paying Willie and Norvell plus what it cost them to buy out their prior staff etc… Then they would have to go hire a coach and that won’t be cheap.

I’m not sure Deion would go there, everyone thinks he’s an automatic lock and would come for cheap

The price of Deion just went up over the last couple of months.

They have a cult mentality now. Miami and UF made big upgrades and are making huge investments in football. Meanwhile they can’t afford new urinals at Doak, and they’re stuck with an 8-13 coach that they’ve convinced themselves is the next Saban. It’s sad.

I can't wait until the next game at Joke Campbell, I am going to make SOOOOOO many urinal jokes.

Advertisement
They have a cult mentality now. Miami and UF made big upgrades and are making huge investments in football. Meanwhile they can’t afford new urinals at Doak, and they’re stuck with an 8-13 coach that they’ve convinced themselves is the next Saban. It’s sad.
I love it man
We have to encourage that thought for them
We need norvell there as long as possible

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back