Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Hope they keep Norvell another year but he's gone after next year no way they keep him

Maybe somehow he squeezes out 6 or 7 wins and becomes bowl eligible. Those delusional semenhole fans will point to “steady progress” and will want to keep him. I mean what’s it been? Three years since they've even been bowl eligible?

Advertisement
Feel free to post this if you like at him sometime. Dude had ONE TD in college, so bad they tried to move him to defense. He sucked there too:

Or this one from the CFL:

Or this one from the NFL:

missing kenny mccormick GIF by South Park
Was it Ermon Lane that had the most hilariously terrible footwork drill that they put up on twitter?

Last edited:
They don’t have the money to fire him after next season

They would really have to go beg boosters to do it.

They’re still paying Willie and they would be paying Willie and Norvell plus what it cost them to buy out their prior staff etc… Then they would have to go hire a coach and that won’t be cheap.

I’m not sure Deion would go there, everyone thinks he’s an automatic lock and would come for cheap

Hope they keep Norvell another year but he's gone after next year no way they keep him
You have no idea how ignorant you sound right now do you? Norvell is one of if not the best recruiters fsu has had in a decade. Besides saban, there's nobody better. Sure, he may not land any 5* players, but he's pulling in a ton of 4*. Ok, not exactly a ton, but really a lot. Several? Whatever, all those 3* kids are underrated and worth more than the 5*s anyway, everybody knows that. He's a very good recruiter, all the fsu fans say so. And it's not just that they can't bear the soul-crushing pain of admitting they've made another terrible hire either. Wait until you see that 2024 class, then you'll realize just how wrong you were.

Advertisement
You guys are bashing Norvell, but that's just your ignorance talking. Why not listen to those that know him better...
Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.49.49 AM.png

See, they don't need HS players, they can do it with the portal.
Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.48.58 AM.png

But they don't need grad transfers, those are bad. And Norvell knows this so he doesn't get them.

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.49.28 AM.png

AND, the problems they have aren't even Norvell's. I mean come on, Jimbo only left 5 years ago, how could they be expected to have cleaned up his mess yet?

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.52.06 AM.png

And the best part of portal players, is they don't even have to be good at football as long as they are good at other things.

I hope you guys don't feel too bad about yourselves, even the fsu fans don't fully understand what a genius Norvell is...

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 1.00.16 AM.png

You have no idea how ignorant you sound right now do you? Norvell is one of if not the best recruiters fsu has had in a decade. Besides saban, there's nobody better. Sure, he may not land any 5* players, but he's pulling in a ton of 4*. Ok, not exactly a ton, but really a lot. Several? Whatever, all those 3* kids are underrated and worth more than the 5*s anyway, everybody knows that. He's a very good recruiter, all the fsu fans say so. And it's not just that they can't bear the soul-crushing pain of admitting they've made another terrible hire either. Wait until you see that 2024 class, then you'll realize just how wrong you were.

For all the posters out there who just write the opposite of something logical and then claim sarcasm, this is how you ACTUALLY do it. Delivery is everything.

For all the posters out there who just write the opposite of something logical and then claim sarcasm, this is how you ACTUALLY do it. Delivery is everything.
The fact that Deion chose FSU to pull the great ESD escapade speaks to how fortunate and lucky that the program is. Sanders could have chosen any program, but it was the level of talent that FSU was bringing in that lured him into making his pitch. That’s how strong Florida State truly is.

Advertisement
You guys are bashing Norvell, but that's just your ignorance talking. Why not listen to those that know him better...
View attachment 172430
See, they don't need HS players, they can do it with the portal.
View attachment 172431
But they don't need grad transfers, those are bad. And Norvell knows this so he doesn't get them.

View attachment 172433
AND, the problems they have aren't even Norvell's. I mean come on, Jimbo only left 5 years ago, how could they be expected to have cleaned up his mess yet?

View attachment 172434
And the best part of portal players, is they don't even have to be good at football as long as they are good at other things.

I hope you guys don't feel too bad about yourselves, even the fsu fans don't fully understand what a genius Norvell is...

View attachment 172435
They have a cult mentality now. Miami and UF made big upgrades and are making huge investments in football. Meanwhile they can’t afford new urinals at Doak, and they’re stuck with an 8-13 coach that they’ve convinced themselves is the next Saban. It’s sad.

They have a cult mentality now. Miami and UF made big upgrades and are making huge investments in football. Meanwhile they can’t afford new urinals at Doak, and they’re stuck with an 8-13 coach that they’ve convinced themselves is the next Saban. It’s sad.
I want to see FSU spin the leaking human waste as an environmental benefit, refreshing the earth with the powerful human byproducts of its elite athletes and fans. In addition, the aroma could be cited as cleansing.

Advertisement
The fact that Deion chose FSU to pull the great ESD escapade speaks to how fortunate and lucky that the program is. Sanders could have chosen any program, but it was the level of talent that FSU was bringing in that lured him into making his pitch. That’s how strong Florida State truly is.
Yeah, I think if people understood how good that program truly is they’d be rightly scared. Ignorance is bliss I guess, but soon enough we’ll see the fruits of Norvell’s labors.

They have a cult mentality now. Miami and UF made big upgrades and are making huge investments in football. Meanwhile they can’t afford new urinals at Doak, and they’re stuck with an 8-13 coach that they’ve convinced themselves is the next Saban. It’s hilarious.
Fify

Advertisement
Back