Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Honestly what do they see in White Willie? They were lucky to win this year (which will help us in the long run) got destroyed by Mandy last year. Lost to Jacksonville State and no bowl again.

I get that Jimbo and Willie left them with nothing but until he wins on the field what are they basing this arrogance?

If I were a betting man, I’d put money on UF being in a better position than FSU in a couple of years.

Honestly what do they see in White Willie? They were lucky to win this year (which will help us in the long run) got destroyed by Mandy last year. Lost to Jacksonville State and no bowl again.

I get that Jimbo and Willie left them with nothing but until he wins on the field what are they basing this arrogance?

If I were a betting man, I’d put money on UF being in a better position than FSU in a couple of years.
I'm with you on that bet. FSU is a bigger mess at the line of scrimmage than even us

Advertisement
Imagine not even being fully staffed, been on the job for a month, and they are claiming Mike beat Mario out for two guys 😂😂😂
They can’t talk about recruiting. I was watching 247 YouTube live when Hunter threw the FSU hat…top five moment of 2021…. I would respond with a screenshot of their reactions whenever they bring up 2022 recruiting.

I cannot wait for the tears when we have a better class than them.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

This looks too enjoyable, think it’s time to fire up the Twitter burner and have fun with some of these ****roaches after Coleman and Moss commit.

I think TrumpyCane might be my long lost separated twin at birth…clowning Noles, sports betting and sports card collecting 🤝

Last edited:
Advertisement
All I know is FSPoo is filling up their roster with a bunch of mid-level transfers and mid-level HS players. A total of 20 in 2021 and 2022 transfers to date, probably a few more. One paid off that I recall, Jermaine Johnson. Perhaps Verse does also next season. As to their HS recruiting, I count 19 *** committed in 2021 and 2022 thus far. Don't know much about their players overall, but I wouldn't be that thrilled if I were an FSPoo fan....

#Losers

Advertisement
Back