Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Can we talk about how great this basketball school is doing (preseason 20)?
Screenshot_20220106-113003_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Get ready for the big pivot from FSU fans in the next couple of weeks. They've been talking up their recruiting class as proof of Norvell's greatness as a coach and proof they're going to run the state very soon. The collapse of their class began in pretty spectacular fashion on early signing day. I think the Miami they've been killing for their recruiting failures in 2022 is likely to pass them in the rankings by February.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get ready for the big pivot from FSU fans in the next couple of weeks. They've been talking up their recruiting class as proof of Norvell's greatness as a coach and proof they're going to run the state very soon. The collapse of their class began in pretty spectacular fashion on early signing day. I think the Miami they've been killing for their recruiting failures in 2022 is likely to pass them in the rankings by February.
We are gonna here how good their transfers are by mid February until Mario blows those out.

So my takeaway from this F$U rocket scientist is that F$U takes their football recruits on a tour of the stadium bathrooms...

Totallllllly normal...

As for "people who grew up in Miami" frequenting the UM campus, yeah, that's a load of crap. Good lord, the campus was almost a ghost town on the weekends.

Advertisement
So my takeaway from this F$U rocket scientist is that F$U takes their football recruits on a tour of the stadium bathrooms...

Totallllllly normal...

As for "people who grew up in Miami" frequenting the UM campus, yeah, that's a load of crap. Good lord, the campus was almost a ghost town on the weekends.
Lived down here my whole life, my father's old business used to be just outside the Gables and I never went to UM's campus until they built the basketball arena.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back