Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1641617127481.png

Advertisement
SIAP, FSU Board Hot Take
HectorRowan
Posted on Jan 6th, 5:11 PM, V I P, User Since 5 months ago, User Post Count: 1191
  • Jan 6th, 5:11 PMVIP
  • 5 months
NorthernNole123 said... (original post) Kelly is a bigger get for them in my opinion. At 6’-6” 220 this kid has a similar frame to Patrick Payton coming out of HS. He’ll need a co...
show more
I’m actually not a fan of Nyjalik Kelly. I think he’s going to be a bust because he doesn’t love football. He’s just using it to go to college. He’ll get into the Miami life and football won’t be a top priority.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am trying to figure out what has them happy about their HC? Cristobal resume at Oregon destroys what their current HC is doing.....but it doesnt fit the narrative so they roll with it I guess........they have had 2 big bad losing season of epic badness and they think that thats progress? WTF happened to that fan base? He said turned them into a real team, what real team is he talking about?

I am trying to figure out what has them happy about their HC? Cristobal resume at Oregon destroys what their current HC is doing.....but it doesnt fit the narrative so they roll with it I guess........they have had 2 big bad losing season of epic badness and they think that thats progress? WTF happened to that fan base? He said turned them into a real team, what real team is he talking about?

TrumpyCane thinks the meth labs have moved from Gainesville to Tallahassee

Advertisement
Back