Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Let him go he’s on a roll

When the going gets tough...

1640207154941.png

Advertisement
Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these ********. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

And
Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these ********. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
we’re just the guys to do it…..

the best part is that norvells "big" career defining win againt MIAMI
is the actual start of our resurgence
I think we should send a collective thank you card to FSU for how much they helped us
lets all contribute a dollar they need the money

I mean do they forget he beat North Carolina who was like top 10 I think last season and the UNC absolutely destroyed us at the end of the year… that was a **** good unc team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is so fcked they unbeknownst have helped us.

They hire willie and thus Mario becomes head coach at Oregon by player’s request.
Mario wins PAC 12 2 times and has some first round picks.

Norvel beats Manny
We fire Manny
We hire Mario

You can say that they literally went broke so we can get Mario.

smart dog GIF

Advertisement
Lol man bud Eliot is about to kill himself. He’s been the most realistic analyst they have, btw. And lol at labeling Dante Anderson a consolation prize - a PWO. My my my how far have they fallen. Their front 7 haul will set them back a few years
I don't want to bury the lede, but it ends up with Bud saying "You needed to hit a HR in this class. It feels like you fouled off a fastball".

jizz in my pants GIF

Advertisement
Back