Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

How far down the list would her $1.3B put her on the Miami donor list?
It would take me an hour and a half to look through our 127 board members. But in all seriousness, there are a number of family businesses on the list that would be impossible to determine and not all care about sports.

The reality for this new Miami is if John Ruiz’s SPAC deal comes to light and that $26n number is accurate, he will probably be worth more than the rest of our board combined. That is an insane amount of money. Inconceivable really. Think about what T Boone Pickens did to single-handedly fund OSU, and he was worth $1-2bn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sara Blakely is literally the only one I can think of. Not coincidentally, she was the one that funded the Willie to Norvell transition. I can’t imagine she is dipping back into the well so readily after the ROI last time.
They have plenty of very wealthy alums, like Sargeant (oil) and Dahl (Milken’s old right hand man), but none that I know who are presently willing to invest big.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would take me an hour and a half to look through our 127 board members. But in all seriousness, there are a number of family businesses on the list that would be impossible to determine and not all care about sports.

The reality for this new Miami is if John Ruiz’s SPAC deal comes to light and that $26n number is accurate, he will probably be worth more than the rest of our board combined. That is an insane amount of money. Inconceivable really. Think about what T Boone Pickens did to single-handedly fund OSU, and he was worth $1-2bn.
Apparently this is a big “if”.

What the **** does Ford stock soaring have to do with a local dealership? They aren't owned by Ford.
The wholesaling business is still new to the residents of Tallahassee. I heard they just start to learn of the medical miracles of cocaine as well.

Advertisement

We Did It Mic Drop GIF

Advertisement
Back