Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Ny Mets Sport GIF by New York Mets

Love these tears

Advertisement
I think their fans said something along the lines of “norvell and cristobal are gonna dominate recruiting in Florida”. It’s not exactly inaccurate, but what they don’t realize is that cristobal will dominate, and norvell will be like kid brother tagging along and claiming credit
Gaytors said the same thing with Billy Gapier and Mario. It’s like the two fanbases are trying to latch on for the ride and claim some kind of new day in recruiting.

Advertisement
Gaytors said the same thing with Billy Gapier and Mario. It’s like the two fanbases are trying to latch on for the ride and claim some kind of new day in recruiting.
Well the only proven recruiter is Mario. I trust Napier more than I trust Norvell. Napier, like Mario, has been on the job 5 minutes, and already won recruiting battles against Ga and Bama. FSU can't even get a Top 10 class while both Fl and Miami change coaches. That's sad.

Well the only proven recruiter is Mario. I trust Napier more than I trust Norvell. Napier, like Mario, has been on the job 5 minutes, and already won recruiting battles against Ga and Bama. FSU can't even get a Top 10 class while both Fl and Miami change coaches. That's sad.
Agreed that Napier will get some recruiting wins, especially with Corey Raymond - but he’s still not Mario as a recruiter. The gaytor fans, like Nole fans, were all to eager to lump their guy in with ours to dominate the state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back