Screenshot_20211220-174807.png
Screenshot_20211220-174830.png
Screenshot_20211220-174905.png
Screenshot_20211220-175318.png
Screenshot_20211220-175328.png
Screenshot_20211220-175402.png
Screenshot_20211220-175449.png

Advertisement
I think their fans said something along the lines of “norvell and cristobal are gonna dominate recruiting in Florida”. It’s not exactly inaccurate, but what they don’t realize is that cristobal will dominate, and norvell will be like kid brother tagging along and claiming credit

Advertisement
I think their fans said something along the lines of “norvell and cristobal are gonna dominate recruiting in Florida”. It’s not exactly inaccurate, but what they don’t realize is that cristobal will dominate, and norvell will be like kid brother tagging along and claiming credit
Exaxctly Mario is gonna own Florida but the narrative is how the big three is locking it down

Advertisement
I think it has been brought up here in the thread, but the way the mods were going after the program about the NIL stuff was really telling. When you have Newberg advocating to shut down the program because UT beat you out in NIL and focus on soccer you know something is rotten.

the good news for us is they can't afford to get out of Norvell, nor are they willing to invest big $$$ into his staff. They're literally riding out his contract

Advertisement
I think it has been brought up here in the thread, but the way the mods were going after the program about the NIL stuff was really telling. When you have Newberg advocating to shut down the program because UT beat you out in NIL and focus on soccer you know something is rotten.

the good news for us is they can't afford to get out of Norvell, nor are they willing to invest big $$$ into his staff. They're literally riding out his contract
The booster base fcked up and overpaid for willie.
They still think that norvel might do something positive but the writing was in the wall this recruiting year. They extended him one year (lol) to make anything positive and then they spit that story out about Mario going hard after Armella to make norvell look like he beat Mario for a dude they never even wanted at Oregon and never offered while at Oregon.

And I heard that there are boosters that wanted Deion really bad and uthis hunter situation is making them push that narrative again. Don’t be surprised if his name resurfaces as head coach candidate if Norvel starts stinking up the season.

The booster base fcked up and overpaid for willie.
They still think that norvel might do something positive but the writing was in the wall this recruiting year. They extended him one year (lol) to make anything positive and then they spit that story out about Mario going hard after Armella to make norvell look like he beat Mario for a dude they never even wanted at Oregon and never offered while at Oregon.

And I heard that there are boosters that wanted Deion really bad and uthis hunter situation is making them push that narrative again. Don’t be surprised if his name resurfaces as head coach candidate if Norvel starts stinking up the season.
It’s real bad over there and they’re getting beat by every new trend out in college football because they’re not quick at adjusting (just like their ****** staff on game day)

Look say what u want about manny but he didn’t dig us into a hole because he was slow to adjust to advancements in the rules (portal & NIL). Noles have more problems than solutions right now and I love it. They literally are going to have Norvell and a Save-a-lot staff because of their former AD and being behind the curve. It’s ******* glorious

Advertisement
Back