Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Food Pancakes GIF

“Eat their words”

Shut yo cone head looking *** up

Advertisement
Here’s a serious question....for a college football regime the most important thing that they can sell his hope. That usually is a two year window, and hope is what leads to a bump class. But the new coach has to show progression.

My question is this...can Norvell still sell hope effectively or has his window realistically closed?
In all reality Jimbo/Taggart left him in a major hole by not having a decent QB. I don’t think Taggart signed a QB.

To your question though.. the window is probably halfway closed. If they start off slow next year like we did this year I can see Norvel getting fired.

Here’s a serious question....for a college football regime the most important thing that they can sell his hope. That usually is a two year window, and hope is what leads to a bump class. But the new coach has to show progression.

My question is this...can Norvell still sell hope effectively or has his window realistically closed?

I think the window has closed.

If he signed all of his FORMER December 2021 verbals, I could see keeping the window open. But his FORMER Top 10 December 2021 class crashed so hard and so fast...now what are his options? If he doesn't open 2022 with 10 straight wins, what kind of a class will he sign in December 2022? And if he has a third consecutive sub-.500 season, there is no way in **** that he assembles a November 2022 verbal class to rival the one he had a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the window has closed.

If he signed all of his FORMER December 2021 verbals, I could see keeping the window open. But his FORMER Top 10 December 2021 class crashed so hard and so fast...now what are his options? If he doesn't open 2022 with 10 straight wins, what kind of a class will he sign in December 2022? And if he has a third consecutive sub-.500 season, there is no way in **** that he assembles a November 2022 verbal class to rival the one he had a few weeks ago.
The trap our former coaches fell into, as did Herman and especially Strong in Texas.

Shannon only improved two games in year two, Golden just one game.

Gotta love that Jenatacular Juice character. He's trying to delude himself by comparing Coleman to Travis Hunter. Sure, the social media "doesn't mean anything".

Of course, this rocket scientist overlooks the fact that Travis Hunter WAS COMMITTED TO F$U FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS and only flipped on Signing Day, thus it was a natural thing for F$U to be "all over Hunter's IG and Twitter". On the other hand, Kevin Coleman has NEVER been a Miami commit and we only got into the game with him recently, so the fact that he has Miami all over his social media...might mean something?

But, hey, who am I to snatch hope away from the desperate and thirsty SemenHole fans?

Advertisement
Back