Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Looks like FSU just raised the steaks.
UnhealthyConcreteAlaskanhusky-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Worcester State is in my neck of the woods. I live one hour from Worcester. I have to Google Worcester State to verify. Let that sink in. I am like Rand McNally by the way.
I’m also from MA. I don’t think I could confidently say that Worcester State has a top 10 athletic program in the state of Massachusetts. I’ve never seen them compete for anything on television

Those are good, motivational words. Seriously. But the fact that Florida State finds itself in this situation - three years running without a bowl game is absurd. That these words have to be spoken eight years after the Seminoles won a national title is absurd. You would expect this speech to be given at Central Connecticut State. Not Florida State.

And that last part about being in the final four - nice words. But no bearing in reality.

Advertisement
I’m also from MA. I don’t think I could confidently say that Worcester State has a top 10 athletic program in the state of Massachusetts. I’ve never seen them compete for anything on television
But their department of advanced steak sauces rivals U Health, and we see the output of said department on grocery store shelves each week.

Those are good, motivational words. Seriously. But the fact that Florida State finds itself in this situation - three years running without a bowl game is absurd. That these words have to be spoken eight years after the Seminoles won a national title is absurd. You would expect this speech to be given at Central Connecticut State. Not Florida State.

And that last part about being in the final four - nice words. But no bearing in reality.
I agree. Specially in today’s CFB world.

Bottom line is if you don’t have the horses, making it to the CFB playoff is extremely unlikely. For starters, their QB and OL are still a mess, as well as their WR room. Their RB room is also weaker now that their best RB declared for the draft.

It’s a nice motivational speech, but the games are played on the field, and other team’s coaches are motivating them too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back