Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Afganastan St. university had me rolling bro🤣
Lol never going to hear from Deon again. Dude trying to get a D1 job. I hope he goes to fsu so Mario can smash him like times of old. He even brought in that clout chasing female that openly tries to fuq athletes to take their money. How can anyone take dude serious is beyond me. His whole team act like they never saw a shorty before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol never going to hear from Deon again. Dude trying to get a D1 job. I hope he goes to fsu so Mario can smash him like times of old. He even brought in that clout chasing female that openly tries to fuq athletes to take their money. How can anyone take dude serious is beyond me. His whole team act like they never saw a shorty before.
Bro Deion making a facade. It works well at a HBCU, due to demo and size. That will not work in the FBS. For every person who likes it, an equal amount will be fighting it. Reporting on every small impropriety. Seen what they did to USC for what one guy did.

Here’s a serious question....for a college football regime the most important thing that they can sell his hope. That usually is a two year window, and hope is what leads to a bump class. But the new coach has to show progression.

My question is this...can Norvell still sell hope effectively or has his window realistically closed?

Advertisement
Here’s a serious question....for a college football regime the most important thing that they can sell his hope. That usually is a two year window, and hope is what leads to a bump class. But the new coach has to show progression.

My question is this...can Norvell still sell hope effectively or has his window realistically closed?
Norvell can still sell FAMU *******, no-show jobs for relatives, and admission and scholarships for friends and girlfriends. Now, whether he knows how to do that like Jimbo is another story.

Fun fact: I dated hacksaws daughter in high school and got to meet him a few times. Dude is terrifying.
I wouldn’t want to upset him either. He carries a 2 by 4.

1639846996009.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back