Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
“WhAT wAs HiS rEcOrD aT fIu? AlL i SeE iS fAiLeD cOaChEs AnD CoOrDiNaToRs”

His record was pretty **** good considering he took over a 0-12 team I believe, and to produce any head coaches is a heck of an achievement. Who’s on Mike norvells tree? I’ll wait… not his own kids, they’re probably dillinghams too 😂😂😂

Last edited:
“WhAT wAs HiS rEcOrD aT fIu? AlL i SeE iS fAiLeD cOaChEs AnD CoOrDiNaToRs”

His record was pretty **** good considering he took over a 0-12 team I believe, and to produce any head coaches is a heck of an achievement. Who’s on like norvells tree? I’ll wait… not his own kids, they’re probably dillinghams too 😂😂😂

what are sabans assistants records? what are belechicks assistants records? the point is a good HC finds good support staffers and assistants and gets them in line for HC jobs.

Advertisement
First thing I thought of was Sabans tree too. Those dudes are grasping at straws
It’s dumb. Every coach is a failed coach at some point. The point is Mario has identified coaches good to get the top gig somewhere. Those idiot mouth breathers don’t understand that they had to be successful before they became an HC.

It’s dumb. Every coach is a failed coach at some point. The point is Mario has identified coaches good to get the top gig somewhere. Those idiot mouth breathers don’t understand that they had to be successful before they became an HC.

There truly isn’t a fan base in all of sports than I absolutely loathe more than FSU. They are the dumbest, most arrogant fans on the planet.

You would think they were Alabama by how they talk about themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Former Qb at Worcester State? Sounds like an A1 hire to me.
Someone’s getting saucy
Sexy Hannah GIF by HannahWitton

Advertisement
Back