Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I waited all day to read this thread, and all I've got to say is

C3Vy

Advertisement
It's funny today and will be a great joke for a while, but overall hurts the sport (and definitely us at some point) and shows there are clear flaws in the system that need to be addressed somehow some way. If anything, Barstool is betting on getting attacked by the NCAA for it and will have the inside scoop on NIL-based stories that they will run for months. Honestly a genius marketing move that will have paid for itself by the week's end if not sooner.
Bad for the sport than 4 teams making the playoffs every year because they could illegally pay players and other schools couldn't? Jimbo said it today

Advertisement
Reminds me of one of UF's classes during the McElwain era. Dude loaded up on talent in the secondary - where UF was already strong at. The rest of the class was mediocre and did very little to address the needs that they had. There are gaps there and it shows that Norvell can't address them.
Good comparison.

Norvell seems quite a bit like a younger version of McElwain in that he hit his ceiling at the mid-major level.

Mikey Cornrows is not a good enough coach to be anything more than medioce by FSU's standards — same way the Sharkhumper was at UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is hilarious. I never seen such a big bunch of losers in my life. Lost to their worst team, have like the 100th ranked class and trolling them still.
Mrs. Norvell, did you de-commit from your Husband today too?

Just like Mr. Dilly Dilly, we’re coming for your a$$ in 2022.

Bud Light Beer GIF by ADWEEK

Advertisement
Back