Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
57950774-2E9C-430C-A45C-11F4B166010C.jpeg

Got ****, times so tough up in Tally we have to take a break from a troll to console.
Keep your chin up princess, your tiara is falling

Last edited:
watched some of the 247 Noles signing day special to enjoy the tears. My favorite part was when some dude who had coach AB under his picture or something like that said:

Perhaps its time we change the standard. the standard used to be national championships and we are not there anymore

Reality is setting in.

Advertisement
It's funny today and will be a great joke for a while, but overall hurts the sport (and definitely us at some point) and shows there are clear flaws in the system that need to be addressed somehow some way. If anything, Barstool is betting on getting attacked by the NCAA for it and will have the inside scoop on NIL-based stories that they will run for months. Honestly a genius marketing move that will have paid for itself by the week's end if not sooner.
They did the same **** with brady and the deflate gate when they got arrested at the NFL home office. this was to get attention and to get the NCAA to go after them not to mention Deion is on their podcast all the time. Him and el presidente are good friends. other than that Barstool could care less about JSU or college football.

Advertisement
Exactly they’re running to the ncaa and gonna get this kid in trouble is the same as calling the ncaa because someone dropped a bigger bag than you.
If its a contract which im sure it is what can they do? he provides services for them, he plays for JSU

watched some of the 247 Noles signing day special to enjoy the tears. My favorite part was when some dude who had coach AB under his picture or something like that said:

Perhaps its time we change the standard. the standard used to be national championships and we are not there anymore

Reality is setting in.
I was in and out watching that one and Warchant for a bit today. Definitely going to look those up to see their reactions to Hunter tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back