Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Well this is nole tears. So someone wake me if he decides to crawl back to the holes
Bro you need to reread that again. A sports agency is involved with an “amateur” athlete. His handlers might’ve just ruined any chance he plays in college…at all.

Lol in my mind if fsu goes down this course its just another L in their book. What kid is going to want to come to their school if they act this way when they are spurned.

Exactly they’re running to the ncaa and gonna get this kid in trouble is the same as calling the ncaa because someone dropped a bigger bag than you.

Advertisement
Love this thread, but it doesn't do close to doing justice to the actual meltdown that's occurring on the FSU boards right now.

There's literally pages of threads, probably the biggest tears meltdown I've seen. Do yourself a favor and jump over to the 247 FSU site and just take it all in. It's the only way you'll get the full experience

LMAO

ps good for this kid, glad to see somebody willing to be a leader unlike all the sheep that go to Georgia and Alabama. Kid is blazing his own trail and I'll be rooting for him at JSU
I’m just not sure why this kid is being hailed as blazing his own trail and a trend setter. Does everyone actually believe he was going to JSU before Barstool dropped $1M?? If JSU was the kids decision all along, then more power to you making the best decision for yourself. But everyone acts like that milly didn’t have an overnight impact

I’m just not sure why this kid is being hailed as blazing his own trail and a trend setter. Does everyone actually believe he was going to JSU before Barstool dropped $1M?? If JSU was the kids decision all along, then more power to you making the best decision for yourself. But everyone acts like that milly didn’t have an overnight impact

There was rumors he was looking elsewhere before this… but yes I’m sure the Barstool helped

Advertisement
Willie Taggart GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Lol in my mind if fsu goes down this course its just another L in their book. What kid is going to want to come to their school if they act this way when they are spurned.
Great point. Let FSU be known as the school that prevents kids from making money thru NIL. They will become the opposite of Rome in that No Roads Will Lead to Tallahassee. FSU is screwed if this even becomes an investigation of Hunter. Either he played them and left them at the altar like a Runaway Bride, or FSU takes $1 million off his table and not only will Hunter not go to FSU, neither will anyone else who is good enough to receive NIL money.

Great point. Let FSU be known as the school that prevents kids from making money thru NIL. They will become the opposite of Rome in that No Roads Will Lead to Tallahassee. FSU is screwed if this even becomes an investigation of Hunter. Either he played them and left them at the altar like a Runaway Bride, or FSU takes $1 million off his table and not only will Hunter not go to FSU, neither will anyone else who is good enough to receive NIL money.
Exactly they're trying to win a battle that they've already lost while not realizing they're setting themselves up to lose the war. They're acting out of emotion instead of logic in regards to strategy. I'm perfectly fine letting them go fight that fight while we continue to continue to adapt to the change cfb landscape.

Advertisement
Sports agencies handle NIL stuff now. Our own Keyshawn Smith just signed an NIL deal through first round mgmt
I meant it in the motion of foul play with the deal. I know they’re signing with companies like FRM but apparently this said company is shady as **** and is known to be.

Advertisement
Back