Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Thanks my brother, we had to let yall know how it feels to be on the winning side 9 years straight for once. Felt good, didn't it? Not as good as 19 in a row, but, hey. LOL family....
Always feel like the Wildcats are the underdog when we play the big bad Rattlers, so yeah that streak was so nice

Just let us win once in a while, OK please :ROFLMAO:

Capture2.JPG

Advertisement
Love this thread, but it doesn't do close to doing justice to the actual meltdown that's occurring on the FSU boards right now.

There's literally pages of threads, probably the biggest tears meltdown I've seen. Do yourself a favor and jump over to the 247 FSU site and just take it all in. It's the only way you'll get the full experience

LMAO

ps good for this kid, glad to see somebody willing to be a leader unlike all the sheep that go to Georgia and Alabama. Kid is blazing his own trail and I'll be rooting for him at JSU

Cool Jeremy Chinn. All pro player. Didn’t even go in the top 50 picks

Kyle Duggar. Didn’t go in the top 45 picks.

Pierre Desier. 3rd rounder

Justin Bethel

Miles killibrew

Nasir Adderley

James Bradburry

Keion Crossen

Jaquiski Tartt

Funny how the highest drafted guy were the 3 biggest dudes and it was because they were freaks.
So let me get this straight. You blame the kids for going to a lower level school, instead of blaming the white GM's and scouts who are paid millions of dollars to scout players? Again, if Hunter falls in the draft because white GM's and scouts can't do their jobs, and pick the best players, how is that on Hunter for choosing JSU?

Advertisement
Love this thread, but it doesn't do close to doing justice to the actual meltdown that's occurring on the FSU boards right now.

There's literally pages of threads, probably the biggest tears meltdown I've seen. Do yourself a favor and jump over to the 247 FSU site and just take it all in. It's the only way you'll get the full experience

LMAO

ps good for this kid, glad to see somebody willing to be a leader unlike all the sheep that go to Georgia and Alabama. Kid is blazing his own trail and I'll be rooting for him at JSU
Bruh FSU fans are burning Deion jerseys and crying

So let me get this straight. You blame the kids for going to a lower level school, instead of blaming the white GM's and scouts who are paid millions of dollars to scout players? Again, if Hunter falls in the draft because white GM's and scouts can't do their jobs, and pick the best players, how is that on Hunter for choosing JSU?
Oh it’s the white mans fault. I see where you sit. The same “white” guys judging the other African American men in the draft. I see where your narrative sits.

Advertisement
LOL, I got news for you they don't give a chit about white guys either if they ain't producing
True indeed, but as an HBCU grad, I can assure you there's absolutely an inherent concern beyond athletics about every player on those rosters. It's in the nature of the institution. It maybe hard to grasp for some who haven't had the HBCU experience...

Advertisement
Cool Jeremy Chinn. All pro player. Didn’t even go in the top 50 picks

Kyle Duggar. Didn’t go in the top 45 picks.

Pierre Desier. 3rd rounder

Justin Bethel

Miles killibrew

Nasir Adderley

James Bradburry

Keion Crossen

Jaquiski Tartt

Funny how the highest drafted guy were the 3 biggest dudes and it was because they were freaks.

Your missing the point that this kid is the outlier to all of those. None of them were top 250 kids let alone a consensus top 5 player in the country. He should be a lockdown guy as soon as he steps on the field and will still end up being a 1st/2nd round guy just based off of how he tests at the combine/H.S pedigree.

Advertisement
Back