Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.

who is that GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not entirely true, because optimal development helps a ton, but if you can find relatively similar development (which is risky) for an elite athlete, I can buy a lot of it.

Listen, elite athletes are going to get a shot regardless. Some NFL scout is going to write a report that the DB coach can mold the player.
I think this is what the coach was pretty much saying.

Player Development and production is critical, no doubt.

But man, there have been some complete busts who were given a shot at the NFL. Shoot, look at a guy like Ray Ray Armstrong from our squad.

Advertisement
Jackson state and the HBCU schools are FCS correct? I saw JSU on tv a few weeks ago ranked something like 14 but they weren’t in the FCS playoffs?
Yeah, the SWAC championship game conflicts with the start of the FCS playoffs.

That's why JSU didn't make it but FAMU did

The SWAC and the MEAC have been sending their champions to the bowl game in Atlanta instead of the playoffs

Advertisement
Back