Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Top 3 All time RB
Top 3 All time WR
Top 10 All time DE
Top 3 All time TE
Too many OL's to name.

All HBCU Grads.

Shannon Sharpe has told the story of how he planned to transfer to UM, but one of his coaches told him "If you're great, they'll find you."

Doesn't matter where you go in the long run. If you're a dog, you gonna get your shot.
Not entirely true, because optimal development helps a ton, but if you can find relatively similar development (which is risky) for an elite athlete, I can buy a lot of it.

Listen, elite athletes are going to get a shot regardless. Some NFL scout is going to write a report that the DB coach can mold the player.

Advertisement
FSU fans outside of Hunters HS spotted

Attachments

• 9CF1FDC6-F35A-4167-B4CB-A69006BB61B8.jpeg
    9CF1FDC6-F35A-4167-B4CB-A69006BB61B8.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 85
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yoooo, this got my Clemson fans crying and sharing Dabo comments how NIL is killing cfb and the transfer portal is taking everything away from education. I told them nah this just levels the playing field against schools like Clemson that pay more than everyone else. Miss me with that education bull**** as well. **** fsu, **** Florida, **** Clemson, **** em all!!!

Advertisement
Jackson state and the HBCU schools are FCS correct? I saw JSU on tv a few weeks ago ranked something like 14 but they weren’t in the FCS playoffs?

Advertisement
Back