Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.
This is Nole Tears take that caping somewhere else.

Advertisement
Ya hate to see it.

1639586625835.png

I don’t think the NCAA can do much on this and kids were already being paid before this. What’s the real difference except it being out in the open?
The difference is #1 recruits were not being given $millions by giant companies to go to a league lower than FCS. I don’t agree with paying a families cell phone bill, or $50k in a McDonalds bag, or buying Reggie Bush’s mom a house to go to USC, but openly steering a kid to a third tier league is worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.
And I love everything about what he did to those inbreds up north.

F^ck em.

Advertisement
I don’t really think it’s that dumb. I mean it may not be the smartest move, but who’s going to throw to him at FSU? Any good receivers to the NFL from fsu the last 10 years? He has the opportunity to be a likely (multi?) millionaire before ever playing a down.

Talented players will always be drafted to
The nfl. He can get his money and transfer out of jacksonville state, likely will when Deon takes Norvells job
Again, he could go to any school in the country. Kid is getting terrible advice and being manipulated by a hype man. But whatever, the lulz will be epic.

Would be so dumb, nobody would see him play.....but it would be hilarious as well
Ignorant post. Plenty of people would see him play. You can watch CFB on many platforms. Deion is attracting a ton of attention at JSU. I like it and would commend the young man for blazing his own path.

Their Homecoming had the most fans, 52K, in attendance for a game in JSU history.

Uninformed hater.

Advertisement
Back