Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Said it in another thread, but FSUs best move is to hire Deion.

Hes proven to be a more competent coach than I think ppl were willing to give hm credit for.

He may fall on his face long term, but I guarantee he'd have a better record than their current guy.
Definitely proven at the FCS level. But there are steps. Next up is G5, and then Power 5.

Deion has time commits elsewhere, when you hit Power 5, you have to be razor focused.

You would never say that if Shemar Stewart had been committed to Miami all year and flipped to Bethune on signing day. It's retarded. An elite football player should want to play against the best and win championships.
The point you bring is up is not an equal comparison. The only reason this works at all is because JSU has Deion as HC and the NIL deal. If we are talking millions of dollars why go to a school that hasn’t played a bowl game in two seasons. You tell me you’d forgo millions for a possible $50k NIL deal just to play at a P5 school. It doesn’t make sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh the tears would be incredible
Live look at FSU board
Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island

The point you bring is up is not an equal comparison. The only reason this works at all is because JSU has Deion as HC and the NIL deal. If we are talking millions of dollars why go to a school that hasn’t played a bowl game in two seasons. You tell me you’d forgo millions for a possible $50k NIL deal just to play at a P5 school. It doesn’t make sense.
Sure it is. You would be eviscerating Stewart because you're a Miami fan, as would anyone else on this board.

If it's the money, he could get substantially the equivalent by going to GA, Bama, TX, OSU, USC.

This would be a stupid move and I hope he has some adults in the room advising him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Barstool money doesn't fu** around. Odd timing with Norvell being extended and I am absolutely sure FSU has spoken to Deon to replace him within the next 24 months. Weird.

Advertisement
Back