Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
If you're Hunter and have a chance to go and make 1-2 mill before stepping foot on campus (ala Quinn Ewers), you go there for a year, fulfill your obligations to get your money, then with the new 1 time transfer rule go somewhere else and possibly cash in again, why wouldn't you?

Agreed. Also have to account for possible injuries. Take the money you can get early. And produce and you can always transfer out later.

Advertisement
I don’t see why JSU would be a terrible move. If he’s getting a big NIL deal and he’s as talented as he seems, he’s gonna make the league.
You would never say that if Shemar Stewart had been committed to Miami all year and flipped to Bethune on signing day. It's retarded. An elite football player should want to play against the best and win championships.

Advertisement
He already signed I believe. I was surprised at that. I would not be surprised to see more kids go to HBCU. A kid like Hunter can go dominate in JV for 3 years and STILL get drafted high. Certain kids can likely go any where and as long as they play, they get drafted. I mean you have Trey Lance from North Dakota State going #2 overall...
Will have a high bust rate doing that. When you don’t sharpen your sword you die.

I'm all for getting whatever money you can but you have to believe that the nation's top recruit would be able to get a big money NIL deal at an FBS school too.
Oh he definitely could but would it get this much attention? This is legit unprecedented territory. He'll be a hero in the HBCU world and still get to make his money. Young man will be an actual king the second he steps on campus. Might as well change his name to T'Challa Hunter

Last edited:
You would never say that if Shemar Stewart had been committed to Miami all year and flipped to Bethune on signing day. It's retarded. An elite football player should want to play against the best and win championships.
if rumors of millions on table are true **** it. You certainly wouldn’t turn the money down. Why should he?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean any time a player disses FSU, I'm all for it but has anyone outside a couple of quarterbacks been drafted early from an FCS school? I mean, no matter hoe great you play, you're always going to have the stigma of "level of competition" on you and I'm not sure teams will risk an early pick on a non quarterback.

A kid from Alabama State University was drafted in the first round a couple of years back.

Advertisement
Back