Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This has potential to be one of the all-time nole tears.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
At this point I worry about dehydration...but then again not really.

Advertisement
***** it. Make a play for McCall while we’re at it
He already signed I believe. I was surprised at that. I would not be surprised to see more kids go to HBCU. A kid like Hunter can go dominate in JV for 3 years and STILL get drafted high. Certain kids can likely go any where and as long as they play, they get drafted. I mean you have Trey Lance from North Dakota State going #2 overall...

Advertisement
I mean any time a player disses FSU, I'm all for it but has anyone outside a couple of quarterbacks been drafted early from an FCS school? I mean, no matter hoe great you play, you're always going to have the stigma of "level of competition" on you and I'm not sure teams will risk an early pick on a non quarterback.

Jerry rice and Sylvester Morris (Jacksonville state 😉)

Advertisement
I mean any time a player disses FSU, I'm all for it but has anyone outside a couple of quarterbacks been drafted early from an FCS school? I mean, no matter hoe great you play, you're always going to have the stigma of "level of competition" on you and I'm not sure teams will risk an early pick on a non quarterback.
If you're Hunter and have a chance to go and make 1-2 mill before stepping foot on campus (ala Quinn Ewers), you go there for a year, fulfill your obligations to get your money, then with the new 1 time transfer rule go somewhere else and possibly cash in again, why wouldn't you?

Advertisement
If you're Hunter and have a chance to go and make 1-2 mill before stepping foot on campus (ala Quinn Ewers), you go there for a year, fulfill your obligations to get your money, then with the new 1 time transfer rule go somewhere else and possibly cash in again, why wouldn't you?
I'm all for getting whatever money you can but you have to believe that the nation's top recruit would be able to get a big money NIL deal at an FBS school too.

Advertisement
Back