Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This has potential to be one of the all-time nole tears.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Advertisement
I would say the money he would make in the NFL would outweigh whatever NIL deal he's gonna get and that it was short minded.. but going to FSU he probably flushed his NFL dreams down the toilet anyway.

No different at Jackson State

Dominate at lesser competition, he’ll still get drafted. Chances are he transfers out when Deon gets another job IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would say the money he would make in the NFL would outweigh whatever NIL deal he's gonna get and that it was short minded.. but going to FSU he probably flushed his NFL dreams down the toilet anyway.

hes too talented. One if the best athletes I’ve ever seen. barring a major injury he’s NFL bound no matter what.

Advertisement

I mean any time a player disses FSU, I'm all for it but has anyone outside a couple of quarterbacks been drafted early from an FCS school? I mean, no matter hoe great you play, you're always going to have the stigma of "level of competition" on you and I'm not sure teams will risk an early pick on a non quarterback.

Advertisement
Back