Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Honestly don’t understand what these guys see in 8-13 Mike Norvell. They talk about “improvement” all the time, but the improvement can be summarized as being very very very very bad in 2020, to now being very very very bad in 2021.

I wonder what the excuse is going to be if they don’t end up being bowl eligible again next year.

When a staff is under performing and their culture is that of a country club.

I assume that the kid really just likes the school itself.

And is ok with “balling” on a bad team.

Also with the portal. It’s definitely a “try it out” business now.

You can jump ship in a year and land where ever you want if you can play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They mad because our class isn’t going to be far off from theirs and we are only in a transition class lol. For real though they got screwed in the coaching carousel this year haha.
They should be mad that Norvell gets an extension after losing to a fcs team and not going to a bowl. Maybe they’ll lose some recruits when they realize the black hc was fired year 3 with identical or near identical record and the white coach was given an extension

Advertisement
For some reason UGA doesn't really lock down Gwinnett. Grayson, Collins Hill, and a few others have had elite kids leave the state lately. Apparently Kirby putting more of an emphasis on OOS kids has rubbed Gwinnett coaches the wrong way. They get guys here and there, but UGA doesn't do as well as you'd expect, considering the proximity.

I'm surprised Hunter is sticking with that dump too, but apparently his family are diehard Moles. He was never going anywhere else. Hopefully he spends 3 months there, realizes he's made a grave mistake, and transfers.
Clemson has been grabbing good blue chips out of Georgia

Advertisement
For some reason UGA doesn't really lock down Gwinnett. Grayson, Collins Hill, and a few others have had elite kids leave the state lately. Apparently Kirby putting more of an emphasis on OOS kids has rubbed Gwinnett coaches the wrong way. They get guys here and there, but UGA doesn't do as well as you'd expect, considering the proximity.

I'm surprised Hunter is sticking with that dump too, but apparently his family are diehard Moles. He was never going anywhere else. Hopefully he spends 3 months there, realizes he's made a grave mistake, and transfers.

BECAUSE THAT AREA IS CHOC FULL OF TRANSPLANT FAMILIES.

They for the most part arent blue blood Gorgia folks

Advertisement
Back