Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Just gave White Mike a one year extension, one year! If that doesn’t tell you we have little confidence in you, I don’t know what does. I can’t think of a one year extension with any coach in recent years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
After back 2 back losing season lmao!

#KeepClimbing?

Goodfellas GIF

wait so the booster who is now AD's first order of business was handing out a one year extension? LOL if Norvell went in saying it would be a huge benefit to recruiting and really just upped his buy-out knowing it is a clown show up there in the admin department.
Very Flake James like. By the end of next season, they’ll be coming after both of these dudes with pitchforks and torches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does anybody have any info about FSU and the ppp loan rumor? I’m trying to shut up this old friend performing mental gymnastics about Miami being frauds

It's not a rumor, it's completely factual, and public. Your moron friend doesn't even know what's going on at his own clown college.

Advertisement
It's not a rumor, it's completely factual, and public. Your moron friend doesn't even know what's going on at his own clown college.

Thank you for this!!

Don’t forget they were asking the taxpayers for 20 million to renovate Doak Campbell… why would you have to ask taxpayers for money for a stadium you supposedly own??? That is unless you don’t have the money…

Advertisement
Back