Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Mario is going to wipe the floor with Mikey in their head to head battles. For FSU to not take full advantage of what happened in Miami and Gainesville this year should be very concerning to FSU fans, even with them lucking into Hunter who was an FSU guy no matter what.
FSU will be a distant 3rd to UF and UM within 2 years, if not next year. I mean, they're already 3rd (just look at their record), but it will be even more distant.

Let's not forget how widely reported it was that FSU didn't have the $ to fire Norvell even if they wanted to after they lost to J'ville St. Miami is throwing that kind of $ around like it's nothing right now and they're just starting the spending spree.

Advertisement
FSU will be a distant 3rd to UF and UM within 2 years, if not next year. I mean, they're already 3rd (just look at their record), but it will be even more distant.

Let's not forget how widely reported it was that FSU didn't have the $ to fire Norvell even if they wanted to after they lost to J'ville St. Miami is throwing that kind of $ around like it's nothing right now and they're just starting the spending spree.
Looking back it's amazing to think that THAT game ended up costing them a bowl this year. Just playing a simple prevent defense would have won the game.

Advertisement
For some reason UGA doesn't really lock down Gwinnett. Grayson, Collins Hill, and a few others have had elite kids leave the state lately. Apparently Kirby putting more of an emphasis on OOS kids has rubbed Gwinnett coaches the wrong way. They get guys here and there, but UGA doesn't do as well as you'd expect, considering the proximity.

I'm surprised Hunter is sticking with that dump too, but apparently his family are diehard Moles. He was never going anywhere else. Hopefully he spends 3 months there, realizes he's made a grave mistake, and transfers.

i can respect hunter going to fsu and being committed to the school and not a staff. duke johnson could've gone anywhere and stuck with his heart. likely ended up ******** him career-wise, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Duke Johnson's career earnings are north of $15 million.
that averages to about $1.6m/year, which is far less than he could've made had golden's awful s&c not taken away his breakaway speed and made him leave earlier than he should've to be taken in the third round. dude made a nice life for himself, but he could've been a whole lot more.

Advertisement
Honestly don’t understand what these guys see in 8-13 Mike Norvell. They talk about “improvement” all the time, but the improvement can be summarized as being very very very very bad in 2020, to now being very very very bad in 2021.

I wonder what the excuse is going to be if they don’t end up being bowl eligible again next year.

Honestly don’t understand what these guys see in 8-13 Mike Norvell. They talk about “improvement” all the time, but the improvement can be summarized as being very very very very bad in 2020, to now being very very very bad in 2021.

I wonder what the excuse is going to be if they don’t end up being bowl eligible again next year.
2022: very very bad #improvement

I think its funny that they they blame this on the potential of dillingham leaving because he supposedly had an affair with norvell's wife. talk about a program in disarray that the head man's right hand man is backstabbing him... and they're saying the problem is that he's leaving hahahaha
We have nothing to worry about with those *****-loving inbreds up north; as long as they have an RB at QB and Norvell as coach, their ceiling is 7-5.

Still can't believe we lost to a team that used water guns to spray at punt returners, but that's Manny for you.

Advertisement

they can't stop themselves and their team sites e.g. 247 and Rivals feed them hype all offseason (because they're paying them to feed them hype).

Remember, this is a fanbase that is losing in the all-time series vs UM, is losing in recent matchups against UM, has fewer national titles, and fewer NFL HOFers and yet they are absolutely convinced that they're the big brother in the UM / FSU rivalry.

They're very comfortable with the mental gymnastics required to tell themselves things are going really well.

So am I surprised that they believe the guy they hired as their 5th choice for head coach a couple years back and who's 8-13 in 2 seasons with no bowl appearances is actually leading them to their next title? Absolutely not!

1639509175229.png

Does anybody have any info about FSU and the ppp loan rumor? I’m trying to shut up this old friend performing mental gymnastics about Miami being frauds

Advertisement
that averages to about $1.6m/year, which is far less than he could've made had golden's awful s&c not taken away his breakaway speed and made him leave earlier than he should've to be taken in the third round. dude made a nice life for himself, but he could've been a whole lot more.
I don’t buy this. Golden sucked, but I don’t think he hindered Duke’s draft stock. Duke had injuries here. He was a small, pass catching back that was never going to run between tackles in the NFL. Thise types of backs don’t get big first round money like big backs do, e.g. Fournette, Zeke, Barkley, etc. etc. I think he was drafted about as high as he was ever going to go, no matter where he played college ball.!

you want me to name the long list of 5 star running backs/croots that went to FSU that didnt make nothing or less

Advertisement
Back