Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Travis sucks at throwing but he could be running everywhere on plays we know he is running with Diaz undisciplined, no contain blitz scheme. Fundamental basic plays can stop this FSU offense but he is gonna be doing all kinda blitzing.
Make him make throws. We can't handle running QBs very well, esp when we don't wrap them up (see the UNC game).

I read that Rodemaker was there version of Matocha (decent athlete, weak arm, not very accurate, smart, team guy) didn’t realize he was worse lol.

I just heard from a Nole buddy (take with a huge grain of salt) that Norvel didn’t want to play Purdy because he was concerned he would look just good enough and that would scare off that Duffy kid they have committed. So many questions but I just chuckled and shook my head.

Hol' up. The only serviceable QB on their entire roster is Travis???

el-risitas-lol.gif

Advertisement
I read that Rodemaker was there version of Matocha (decent athlete, weak arm, not very accurate, smart, team guy) didn’t realize he was worse lol.

I just heard from a Nole buddy (take with a huge grain of salt) that Norvel didn’t want to play Purdy because he was concerned he would look just good enough and that would scare off that Duffy kid they have committed. So many questions but I just chuckled and shook my head.
Rodemaker played last year against us. he was 5/9 for 47 yards and an int...a qbr of 9.1.

He has always been a bad guy

Lets see..

Coming out of HS, Dalvin needed to leave Miami to get away from “negative influences”.

Coming out of college, Dalvin needed to leave the state to get away from “negative influences”.

Shame those negative influences found him in Minnesota, guess he needs to leave Minnesota now too.

Travis sucks at throwing but he could be running everywhere on plays we know he is running with Diaz undisciplined, no contain blitz scheme. Fundamental basic plays can stop this FSU offense but he is gonna be doing all kinda blitzing.
Those same blitzes seemed to work pretty well last year when we played FSU. Just sayin.

Advertisement
Lets see..

Coming out of HS, Dalvin needed to leave Miami to get away from “negative influences”.

Coming out of college, Dalvin needed to leave the state to get away from “negative influences”.

Shame those negative influences found him in Minnesota, guess he needs to leave Minnesota now too.
soon he'll need to leave the NFL due to negative influences.

Those same blitzes seemed to work pretty well last year when we played FSU. Just sayin.
They also bottled up Sims pretty well who is a good runner. It is not always about getting home. If we can collapse a pocket, make his eyes look down at the rush, and not give a wide open lane that is effective. We did not get many sacks on Sims but he was repeatedly throwing the ball away or making bad throws because he had no where to go.

Advertisement
FSU sold soul for a ring…rape, battery, DUI hit and runs, Domestic assault beating pregnant girlfriends, etc…didn’t matter. Nole Enablers allowed it all…now the program is naturally a dumpster fire bc that culture takes a long time to eliminate. No team deserves to be the butt of every joke, completely irrelevant, with zero respect ok and off the field than the Noles. F them forever.

Advertisement
We protected alleged rapists and women abusers so that we could get a championship?

One thing is not like the other.
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes, I was pointing out that I felt UM had sold its soul to win a championship by hiring Larry Coker. My response should of been more descriptive as to not correlate that rapists & women abusers were related to the 2001 UM football team.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Back