Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Me and my boys from high school went to UM, BC, UF, and UF respectively.

We have all decided to put our differences aside for the time being and have a 3-week long FSU Hate Week where we will hate the nolies more than each other and speak 3 straight embarrassments into existence.

You’re all welcome in advance for what will commence
As long as that embarrassment leads to a 3-0 UF/FSU score I’m ok with this.

Florida State quarterback Jordan Travis was still dealing with symptoms from the flu as of Sunday, according to coach Mike Norvell. His availability at practice this week, and thus his status for Saturday’s rivalry game versus Miami, is to-be-determined.

“We’re going to see how the week progresses,” Norvell said during his Monday press conference. “He was in pretty tough shape this past weekend. Carried over to yesterday. And we’ll see as we progress throughout the week.

Sounds like Travis has some kind of medical condition that is aggravated by this kind of illness (maybe asthma??)
I had COVID last year and felt tired for a few days.

Few years ago I got the flu, was in bed for a week and wanted to put a gun to my head.

Advertisement
I had COVID last year and felt tired for a few days.

Few years ago I got the flu, was in bed for a week and wanted to put a gun to my head.
I'm thinking that if he does play, and he probably will unless he can't get out of bed, he'll be at less than 100%. It might prevent him from doing all the scrambling that he does.

Seems like there are others still sick, too

Advertisement
Pitt let everyone think Addison and their RB would be out all week, only to have them both be 100% on gameday.

I'd expect Travis to be cybernetically augmented with appendages from Stark Industries.

FSU’s backup QBs are so ****** that Travis is somehow elevated into a savior type status.

This is his 4th season of CFB (UL, transfer, 20, 21) and still has issues with passes longer than 10 yards.

FSU’s backup QBs are so ****** that Travis is somehow elevated into a savior type status.

This is his 4th season of CFB (UL, transfer, 20, 21) and still has issues with passes longer than 10 yards.

He's not great but their offense is significantly better with him than without.

Attachments

• F011CF59-E637-49A5-9C2D-A8928DE79BEB.png
    F011CF59-E637-49A5-9C2D-A8928DE79BEB.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 59
He's not great but their offense is significantly better with him than without.

I’d argue “Without Travis” should be changed to ”With Milton” in that chart. The only other QB to get burn for them was Purdy in the UMass game. He was 5/5 98 yards 2 TDs in that game.

Is Travis a better QB than this version of Milton? Obviously.

Prison Mike fvcked up and didn’t give Purdy or Rodemaker more burn. Milton is obviously gonna retire after this year and from sounds of it Milton was advocating playing time for Purdy.

Milton came back from the horrific injury and had his feel good moment against Notre Dame. No need to keep running him out there with a bad OL, below average WR/TEs for a 3-6 team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’d argue “Without Travis” should be changed to ”With Milton” in that chart. The only other QB to get burn for them was Purdy in the UMass game. He was 5/5 98 yards 2 TDs in that game.

Is Travis a better QB than this version of Milton? Obviously.

Prison Mike fvcked up and didn’t give Purdy or Rodemaker more burn. Milton is obviously gonna retire after this year and from sounds of it Milton was advocating playing time for Purdy.

Milton came back from the horrific injury and had his feel good moment against Notre Dame. No need to keep running him out there with a bad OL and a 3-6 team.

From what I've been told, Rodemaker is completely unplayable. Like, Kirby Freeman bad. Unless he makes an incredibly massive leap that nobody sees coming, he will never be a factor there.

White Mike did ***** the pooch on Purdy. I was told he was generally awful too, but he at least has some ability and potential, whereas Rodemaker is complete used toilet water. I haven't heard the entire scoop with Purdy but the little bit I was told is that he was generally unhappy already (not sure why) and when Travis got sick, Norvellllll gave reps to Milton and that was that. I think there's more to it, but that's what I was told.

Either way, the only reason Milton played last week is because Travis was sick and unavailable, Purdy left, and Rodemaker might be a quadriplegic. Travis will play against us this week. Milton was a great story against ND, but he's exactly who I said he was for 2 years. A charity case. He's completely unplayable, as we've seen all year. He has a 106 rating. That number would be the worst in the country by a wide margin were he to have enough attempts to qualify. That injury ended his career.

I think Norvellllllllllll is trying to keep it a secret so we don’t know who will be under center, similar to the ND game. The only thing is that we know what to expect with Milton so it’s either Travis or nothing. We just need to prepare like it is going to be Travis and if it’s not then it’s game time.

Let me just say that I fully endorse your adding of an 'L' to his name for every loss as HC at FSU. Well done. Here's to changing the spelling to Norvelllllllllllll after this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back