Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

So they have the 2 scrubs now, plus the Duffy kid committed? LOL
Make that 1.5 scrubs. The other guy, ya know……..
lt GIF

Advertisement
NC State is -2.5 @ FSU.

Seems way too good to be true.
That's a shocking line. I get it, FSU has looked better than expected, but they are still not very good. NC State will be the best team they've played. Yes, even better than Jacksonville State, or whoever the heck that was they lost to.

Advertisement
That's a shocking line. I get it, FSU has looked better than expected, but they are still not very good. NC State will be the best team they've played. Yes, even better than Jacksonville State, or whoever the heck that was they lost to.
This is one of those, Vegas knows something I don't, type of lines. What's weird is that the public hasn't moved it at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently that flu virus that went through Miami's campus is going wild through FSU's this week. They've had all kinds of guys out all week from practice, including QB Jordan Travis. They aren't sure he will be playing tomorrow....
Imagine if he’s out or severely limited, Manny must have burned some sacrifices during the season lol

Apparently that flu virus that went through Miami's campus is going wild through FSU's this week. They've had all kinds of guys out all week from practice, including QB Jordan Travis. They aren't sure he will be playing tomorrow....
Lol imagine if Travis is out how much Purdy just wanted to leave because there's no way they'd have peg leg starting over him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back