Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect Nc State to break their morale next week. Their exactly the type of team that will bring them back to reality. I watched the game yesterday and am in complete disbelief at how bad clemson looks. They very well could be a bottom 3 team in the acc this year. Duke, Cuse, FSU or Clemson

I expect Nc State to break their morale next week. Their exactly the type of team that will bring them back to reality. I watched the game yesterday and am in complete disbelief at how bad clemson looks. They very well could be a bottom 3 team in the acc this year. Duke, Cuse, FSU or Clemson
Clemson is like Larry Coker’s final Miami team. Offense has degraded to the point where they struggle to score more than two touchdowns a game; defense is still good. In Larry’s case the decline between 2002-2006 was more gradual. In the Tigers example Dabo went off a cliff!

Advertisement
Yes we understand this...but I'm asking if the Holes know this. I am betting there will be plenty of chest thumping just like after week 1.
I mean considering they made Clemson's offense that was like watching paint dry all season long look competent eniugh to score 30 only idiots would be happy with it....... So yes they are 😂

Advertisement
TVD got them triggered—threads on both 247 and rivals about him—anyone got access to the tears and want to share?
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
NC State will beat them...

BC they could possibly win but its their "Red Bandana" game, night game and they get hyped up for that

UF will beat them especially if Richardson is the QB going forward
I think UF is really overrated well if you can call that at 4-4 but I don't think they're good at all especially if they don't win at the line. They're I think 2-7 against power 5 schools in the last 9 they're a serious sinking ship

NC State will beat them...

BC they could possibly win but its their "Red Bandana" game, night game and they get hyped up for that

UF will beat them especially if Richardson is the QB going forward
I believe NC state beats them handily this week. NC state played pretty poorly the last 2 weeks so I think this is the week they get out of their rut. A 3-6 FSU team playing a potential 5-4 Miami team.... don’t think I ever would see such a thing

Advertisement
Back