Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I believe NC state beats them handily this week. NC state played pretty poorly the last 2 weeks so I think this is the week they get out of their rut. A 3-6 FSU team playing a potential 5-4 Miami team.... don’t think I ever would see such a thing
I saw NC State opened as 2 point favorites. Seemed low to me. I mean they only have lost two games, us and Miss State. I expected 5 plus even with FSU at home. Also those "almost" losses, even to a down Clemson, can have a lingering impact.

NC State should still be motivated. I do not follow them at all but they only have 1 ACC loss, Wake is undefeated but Wake and NC State play next week, if NC State beats wake, they both have one loss and I think tiebreaker dictates NC State wins. But to do that and have any shot they need to beat FSU.

Advertisement
TVD has the Noles shook...would love to view their posts about our guy. Any hero's out there willing to bring some joy
Tired Over It GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This sets up the perfect storm for their QB room, if Duffy comes in and starts then JT will most likely leave as well and then they would have Duffy and Rodemaker as their QBs. If JT starts then they still don't have a QB, it's win-win.

Advertisement
Back