Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's Sam Pittman first then everyone else I'm hearing about right now..let's see how these next few games play out.. smdh Miami better get right and soon.. the holes are going big this next go round.. you heard it here first and don't think for once that they don't have the money they do their booster are gonna make it happen smh
You’re dead wrong. Norvell is safe.

It's Sam Pittman first then everyone else I'm hearing about right now..let's see how these next few games play out.. smdh Miami better get right and soon.. the holes are going big this next go round.. you heard it here first and don't think for once that they don't have the money they do their booster are gonna make it happen smh
Just so I’m clear, they are still paying Willie, Norvell’s buyout is 16 million, the last time they looked for a coach literally no one would take their call and they were having difficulty generating the funds to allow them to fire willie…..but now money is a non issue and they are going to pluck the coach of their choice out of the SEC.

Ok. Got it.

Just so I’m clear, they are still paying Willie, Norvell’s buyout is 16 million, the last time they looked for a coach literally no one would take their call and they were having difficulty generating the funds to allow them to fire willie…..but now money is a non issue and they are going to pluck the coach of their choice out of the SEC.

Ok. Got it.
That’s cause they fired a guy who inherited a mess after only a season and a half

Advertisement

Ok. Got it.
The best part is, if they somehow find the cash to fire Norvell, which is doubtful, the combined annual payouts to Willie and Norvell for them NOT to coach at FSU will be more than Jimbo got from Texas A&M. You know, the guy that they thought got way overpaid.

If thats true dont believe for one second that Pittman would get a substantial raise after this season. Hes already beaten 2 ranked teams A&M and Texas.

Arky is finally making noise for the first time since Petrino. Arky has money also

Last edited:

Ok. Got it.

Even more, F$U is hitting up the City of Tallahassee for $20M of tax money to "renovate" Joke Campbell Stadium. And one of the stated uses of the money is to "diversify seating options". Which is code for "premium seating".

Good lord, I hope the City votes the request down.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is completely false. Pittman played at Arkansas and is their Savior right now. They will throw so much Tyson Chicken, Wal-mart, and Jerruh Jones $ at him if he thinks of going anywhere, let alone the dumpster fire in Tallahassee

Advertisement
Back